Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Who’s ready for the upcoming sales of 2022 - 2023: What’s in Your Basket?

There are so many sales coming up from the Sephora Sale to the End of Year Sale and all the way to the New Years Sale. Here’s my wants list for all the upcoming sales. This list includes makeup, hair, skincare, tools/brushes, and fragrances!

Makeup wants list -

image.png MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL 

image.png Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

image.png ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder 

image.png Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush 

image.png HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer with Fermented Arnica 

image.png Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter 

image.png Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pillow Talk 

image.png HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick 

image.png Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Brown Sugar 

image.png Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Waterproof Easy Shape & Fill Eyebrow Pencil 

image.png Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Talented 

image.png Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick Talented 

image.png Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Fire 

Skincare wants list - 

image.png Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser Gentle Face Wash with Manuka Honey 5.75 oz/ 170 mL 

image.png Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL 

image.png Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL 

image.png Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Oil Control Toner 4 oz/ 120 mL 

image.png LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Peppermint 

image.png Keys Soulcare Tranquil Essence - Soothing & Hydrating Toner 4 oz / 110 mL 

Haircare wants list - 

image.png Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Rice Water Protein + Moisture Strengthening Treatment 5 oz/ 148 mL 

image.png Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-wash Hair Treatment Oil 

Tools wants list - 

image.png tarte SEA Power Flex™ Concealer Brush 

image.png Morphe M536 Under Eye Bullet Powder Brush 

Fragrance wants list - 

image.png Gisou Mini Honey Infused Hair Perfume 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

image.png Gisou Honey Infused Hair Perfume Floral Edition

I know that this wants list is a little long but I have saved up all year for this and am so exited because this is the best time to stock up of your favourites. I am not purchasing this all in one order or during only one sale. Most defiantly I will not be able to get every product and thing on my list but I still wanted to share all my favourites and some products that I will save up for after the coming up sales to purchase. 

I hope this helps some people get some ideas and inspiration for what to put on their list.

Remember to make a post showing what’s on your list or in your cart for these coming up saving events. 

Here are the dates of all the upcoming sales and events from 2022 - 2023

Please remember that all the sale and savings information that is here may not be 100% correct  and is just based off of research and the past years sales and savings events information.

Holiday Savings Sale 

(Use code : SAVINGS or mention at checkout for in store)

ROUGE - 20% off (10/28 - 11/7)   VIB - 15% off (11/1 - 11/7)   INSIDER - 10% off (11/3 - 11/7)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - 30% off (10/28 - 11/7)

Black Friday Sale - Nov. 25, 2022 

50% off Black Friday deal before Black Friday during the HoliYAY sale 

Holiday Savings Event

(I do not know when it starts are any of the roll out dates for the different tiers)

Save any where between 10% to 20% (use code HOLIDAYFUN)

Skincare Savings Day - January 2023

(don’t know the exact start date or end date)

Every day for two weeks, Sephora offered 50% off a single skincare product! The item changed every day, so shoppers had to check back often to make sure they didn't miss out on some epic savings.

Beauty Insider Member Points Sale - January 2023

(don’t know the exact start date or end date)

Members can trade in 750 points for a promo code to save 10% off or 1,000 points for a 15% off promo code. Depending on how much you spend, the savings really add up! 

Re: Who’s ready for the upcoming sales of 2022 - 2023: What’s in Your Basket?

Fabulous  Choices  to end '22 on a high . Also  I heard alot about both products u mentioned by Milk and Charlotte Tilbury these items you mention are eventually are gonna make my  2023 splurge aka Treat Myself to Fine product especially anything Milk or Charlotte;)  might have to wait after I overhaul stuff I have to look into purchasing from the others you mentioned Here ..Patrick Starr aka O/S and Haus Labs stuff ..I will look into trying more of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez and I am curious about Tower 28 ..this gives me a good map of things to try .@EmilyManaba 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos25
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png