Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

What was your favorite birthday gift from Sephora?

My birthday is on May 1 and every year Sephora would let me choose my free birthday gift.

This year for my birthday i have chosen, The Rice Water Skin-Softening Cleanser mini, The Dewy Skin Cream mini, and The Liquid Silk Canvas sample.

I just wanted to know from others customers, what was their favorite free birthday gift from Sephora?Free Birthday GiftFree Birthday Gift

Re: What was your favorite birthday gift from Sephora?

They used to have a birthday brush option, that was my favorite! 

@Mcakes yes! That brush was the best. I had 2 or 3 and gifted them to friends. 

@mspeachstate , I liked the Maison Margiela sample they had last year, I was lucky though to get it... It was "coming soon" for months

@mspeachstate  For a short while, rouge customers had the option to choose 250 bonus points for their birthday instead of a tangible gift. That was my favorite birthday gift. I wish they hadn't removed that option when they revamped the reward program. 

My favorite tangible birthday gift was the mini duo of Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector and Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL . I was already a No. 3 user and wanted the mini for travel purposes. The gift was also a good opportunity to try the No. 8 mask. 

@WinglessOne , I miss the point option, too.  I really wish they kept that and the flash shipping option.

@mspeachstate I got the Tatcha one too.  My favorite bday gift was the points a couple of years ago.

Oooh that one was great, wasn’t it @SportyGirly125. I think it was 750 points. I like (and still use) the mini pro brushes they offered the previous years. @mspeachstate 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Free Birthday Gift
testing