Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

What has been your FAV point perk?

I remember a few years ago a 100 perk was The Porefessional. I used up my 800 points to get 8 deluxe samples. 

However, today when I opened my Buxom lip gloss from the current 100 perk, I feel my life may of changed. I never want to go without it again. 

Re: What has been your FAV point perk?

I want all of those old 500 pt perks!!  The 500 pts perks now are so stingy Smiley Sad

My favorite 100 pt perk is the Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel.  And the Amore Pacific Future Response moisturizer, which lasted me like 2 or 3 weeks.  Great value, and I can't afford the full size products!

Wowww!!  I want all of the old 500 points perks!!!  Can we buy those somewhere?? Some of them are sooo great that I would be willing to pay for!! Smiley Happy

you can buy some of them at the cosmetic outlet stores that are found in the premium outlets.  look online to find the one nearest you (: i get a lot of makeup there and when i was there last, i saw the clinique, origins and smash box 500 point perks and similar little sets (:

My favorite has been the 100 point perk Becca Evermatte Primer.  I have gotten a lot of use out of it despite its size (you only need a little), and after I figured out how to use it, I really like it and am seriously considering getting a full sized one.

Between the decline in worthy point perks, the ordering problems some are experiencing, and some of the other benefits that disappeared... not feeling the love from Sephora so much Smiley Sad

I have alot of points. I recently did an online purchase and used 100 perks. I was extremely disappointed in the size. If you think about how much money 100perks is worth in the amount youve spent........id rather keep saving my points until sephora actually comes back with decent sized products. Every time i shop in store and im asked if id like to use any points, i just laugh because its not even worth it to me for what they have to offer.

Spoiler

Highlighted

The 500pt Laura Mercier perk that was offered a little while back. I fell in love with the gloss and the primer

I got a different one with the primer, tinted moisturizer, concealer and the mosaic shimmer.

I LOVE the mosaic shimmer... it lasts FOREVER and I actually prefer the mini size Smiley Happy

I would have loved either, but I am always too fair for the tinted shades. Smiley Sad

This makes me sad ): 

2 Replies