Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

What has been your FAV point perk?

I remember a few years ago a 100 perk was The Porefessional. I used up my 800 points to get 8 deluxe samples. 

However, today when I opened my Buxom lip gloss from the current 100 perk, I feel my life may of changed. I never want to go without it again. 

Highlighted

Re: What has been your FAV point perk?

Thank you Google Image search! This is from three years ago:

The Laura Mercier one was awesome! 

Wow, these older perks are seriously awesome. I haven't seen anything like this since I started shopping here Smiley Sad

SIX pieces, again. When - more importantly, WHY - did they drop the number of pieces?? I was psyched for a Fresh perk - until I saw it was only 3 minis. 

chupi, those are some amazing perks!

Wow I totally would've gotten the lancome one! The 500 perks now are so small Smiley Sad

Ahh yes that Lancôme one is my favorite I loved the little eye pallette. I left it somewhere traveling I was so mad. 

Oh, I remember that Laura Mercier one!  I got it and became obsessed with the black Karat eye shadow.  The pencil was amazing too, but it dried out really quickly and it hurt to rub on my eye. 

Perfume Minis in December

GlamGlow - 100 pts

Urban Decay Lipstick - 100 pts

Carven Le Parfum - 250 pts (Love the scent! Hated it was 250 for a mini but I sucked it up! lol)

Similar to the other Too Faced one mentioned by someone:

(Photo from Musingsofamuse)

Lap Dance is one of my fave shadows of all time!

This one from Benefit is also a fave:

Dandelion was FULL SIZED, btw.

I also remember a promo about 2-3 years ago, when the Porefessional came out and they must have been trying to promote it - Spend $35 and get a FULL SIZE Porefessional.  It was awesome! And the promo totally worked because I fell in love with it and consider it HG. 

7 Replies