Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Weird Quesion re: Hall of Famer Package?

Hi lovelies! I got an email ostensibly from Sephora stating that my Hall of Famer package has shipped. Now, I have gotten sample packages from Sephora before, but usually I get a PM stating that this is going to happen. I'm thinking this is phishing. Anybody else get this???

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Weird Quesion re: Hall of Famer Package?

@Smeegle  to my knowledge no Canadian has received an email. I don't think we will either. Something might just show up 🙂

ooh wouldn't that be great? you never know!!!

I think the Canadian emails will go out in the next wave (if we're actually included).

ooh, wouldn't that be awesome. a nice surprise to get!

It's being sent to the wrong address, and customer service has no idea about the tracking number or order number. They can't even find the shipment 😞 I am so excited about it though! Messaged a BT mod, hope it makes its way to me

@Cupcakecandy @ladymeag Did you guys get a resolution?  I called customer service and they told me to email them, so I did.  I received an email from a mod who said she'd follow up with me tomorrow and my follow up was that I should contact FedEx.  FedEx says the package hasn't left Sephora and I should contact Sephora.  😕  It's allegedly going to be delivered by tomorrow.  I hope whoever's at my old address enjoys the package!

FedEx also told me to contact Sephora. I PM'd a mod and one got back to me to check on the address that I'd like it sent to (you know, the current one.) I haven't heard anything further. 

The address mine is sending to I haven't lived at or had anything shipped to in over 8 years. I wonder where they pulled this list - pretty sure it was my address when I made HOF, so maybe that's it? 

Mine, too! And same deal. 

@ladymeag! Nice to see some familiar faces from ancient times popping up lately! 🙂

@lyravega  I was just going to post the same thing! I hope some of the "old timers" decide to stick around again!

Hi @lyravega you can mention people now?! And underline things? Oh no I didn't need this much editability.

I think I've changed hair colors thirty times since the one in my profile photo here. 

@ladymeag  Yes! We can tag/summon each other now ( mods, too )! Neat, huh?

I wish I could've seen all those hair changes. You should make a collage or something, and post it somewhere!

Ohhh, look at you with pretty... "normal" hair color! Nice! Lookin' good. 😉

I'm so excited to see what it is!

Thanks Sephora!  Excited to see the surprise. 

Anonymous Insider

Thought for sure someone hacked into my account (especially since it's been a while since I've placed an order)- happy to hear otherwise! Mine's slated to arrive on the 1st so hopefully it comes then. 😄

Thanks Sephora.  Glad I came here to BT to check this out!  I received the email today.

Oh my gosh!! I finally got selected but it's going to the wrong address! I've not lived there for years and my address was changed in the system two years ago! 

No, many have gotten the email

i got this too, idk what it could be, maybe a plaque t hat says hall of famer

But it says "Number of Cartons: 1"

So i don't know what this is! lol I'm excited though!

Haha! I love this!

testing