Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Website is messed up still

Is anyone else having major issues with seeing the brands list and or getting an "error 400" message.

i think that's pretty bad Sephora and I haven't been able to buy anything since you've played around with the website.

Re: Website is messed up still

yes, it is still a hot mess. Can't read reviews unless I clear the cookies every 5 minutes, most of the time if I go to leave a review it says submission unavailable, their SSL certificate is outdated and my browsers alert me that logging in may expose my password and I can get hacked. I send them emails to report the problems and get the usual boiler plate response and nothing gets done. Who ever decided to change this website should be fired.

I have now been purchasing at the brand websites instead of Sephora. So disappointed.

Highlighted

Yup, still sucks, its easier to use the app on my phone than the website.  It kept stalling when I was trying to look up my foundation shades. 

I'm glad I am not the only one this is happening to! I have to basically clear my cookies every time I use the site and I cannot write any reviews. The new website is totally useless. Like others said, it is just easier to shop on other sites at this point.

every time i click on an item a white square pops up, like i can't see anything

I'm having a problem since they changed the website.  I try to look at the brands then when I click on that brand it says there's a long-running script that causes the screen to freeze!

I wish someone at Sephora to e-mail me. I don't want to stop shopping at Sephora but it's looking as though I'll have too since I can't order online anymore and the closest store is two states away from me.

Yep! Their website has been messed up for MONTHS!!!! It's a little better on my phone but I prefer shopping on my IPad with a bigger screen. They've lost $100s from me, I can't imagine how much they've lost all together. 

Jacked up for months. How many times do I have to enter my card information? Tells me the country, zip code and phone number don't match--well, it's been the same for three years. Sure, I'll enter it again, same info. Voila! It worked. How can I be a VIB member, over 1200 points and not have a purchase history two minutes after I placed an order?  It's bad enough that the site is S L O W (it's midnight in CA, can't be that many people shopping), all this other nonsense is maddening.

Yep, the website still sucks.  I have much better luck using their app these days. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 400-bad-request.JPG