Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Website is messed up still

Is anyone else having major issues with seeing the brands list and or getting an "error 400" message.

i think that's pretty bad Sephora and I haven't been able to buy anything since you've played around with the website.

Re: Website is messed up still

Yep, the website still sucks.  I have much better luck using their app these days. 

Jacked up for months. How many times do I have to enter my card information? Tells me the country, zip code and phone number don't match--well, it's been the same for three years. Sure, I'll enter it again, same info. Voila! It worked. How can I be a VIB member, over 1200 points and not have a purchase history two minutes after I placed an order?  It's bad enough that the site is S L O W (it's midnight in CA, can't be that many people shopping), all this other nonsense is maddening.

Yep! Their website has been messed up for MONTHS!!!! It's a little better on my phone but I prefer shopping on my IPad with a bigger screen. They've lost $100s from me, I can't imagine how much they've lost all together. 

I'm having a problem since they changed the website.  I try to look at the brands then when I click on that brand it says there's a long-running script that causes the screen to freeze!

I wish someone at Sephora to e-mail me. I don't want to stop shopping at Sephora but it's looking as though I'll have too since I can't order online anymore and the closest store is two states away from me.

every time i click on an item a white square pops up, like i can't see anything

Yup, still sucks, its easier to use the app on my phone than the website.  It kept stalling when I was trying to look up my foundation shades. 

yes, it is still a hot mess. Can't read reviews unless I clear the cookies every 5 minutes, most of the time if I go to leave a review it says submission unavailable, their SSL certificate is outdated and my browsers alert me that logging in may expose my password and I can get hacked. I send them emails to report the problems and get the usual boiler plate response and nothing gets done. Who ever decided to change this website should be fired.

I have now been purchasing at the brand websites instead of Sephora. So disappointed.

Guess they really don't want our money after all. :S

Apparently not 

my basket doesn't even exist so i can purchase anything!

I'm afraid that if too much time goes by without being able to smoothly surf the Sephora site, that I may just forget about them. I can't remember the last time I placed an order. I hope my UPS guy is able to find other work. 😞

400-bad-request.JPG

I can't type in the search box and if I'm able to take a circuitous route to a product page I get the dreaded 404 message.  The Beautytalk screen header is all messed up and links in Beautytalk threads show only as text.  How long is this going to be going on?  Wish Sephora would give some updates. 

Yes, the website is totally unusable.  I can't look at products or favorites.  It's a mess.  Pretty disappointing website relaunch from Sephora.  I can't imagine how much it's costing them.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/ct-p/Beauty_Insider

I had to bookmark this so I can get to the front page, otherwise I get an error message (I'm on my iPad, using Chrome).

I also don't like having to log in every time.

I also haven't been able to shop on my mac or iPad. I placed my order on bluemercury- better website! Sorry sephora, $500 less for you!

I've had the same problem--so frustrating! Thank you so much for mentioning bluemercury, I didn't even know about it, and it's a great site!

Anonymous Insider

This new site is TERRIBLE! Please fix it or go back to the perfectly nice old one. I can't even browse because of the awful lag and clocking and delays. I just give up and close it. You're losing sales Sephora...and calling in to place an order isn't a fix because we can't shop to see what we want to buy in the first place...

Can't use the Sephora site still with my iPad and Safari.  When will this issue be resolved?  Been waiting awhile now.  I can't look at anything or place an order.

Still getting 404 error. Doesn't work in safari. Why not? When will it be fixed??

To @teenageparasite @xokbabiee91 @Adriadne @BrwnSugaG @polarbabe @melanito @Insomniacmuffin - 

I've had similar problems w/ glitchiness and 404 error message. If you delete your cookies, that should solve most of the problems.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 400-bad-request.JPG
testing