Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

VIB Rouge

I don't know if I'm happy, excited, ashamed, honored, flattered that I'm VIB Rouge, but I see a lot of y'all are right there with me. Lets don't tell my husband what it means!

Re: VIB Rouge

I agree! When my friends think im crazy for spending so much on makeup! And at times i find myself saying its just $30 for bronzer... And they look at me like.. Just....??? 

Smiley Sad

Try telling them you use shampoo/conditioner with caviar. I don't even try to explain myself anymore. 

This is great. A whole thread full of nice, juicy rationalizations! Smiley Happy

To be honest though, I do spend SOME on gifts for others...even the guys! I've been surprised how many times male family members have actually pulled me aside to tell me that they have noticed a difference after using the (example) Anthony Glycolic Facial Cleanser!

I spend gifts on other people as well!! Not so much for the men, but Even when my mom is going to give me a gift, i always tell her if she is thinking about getting me a perfume or something, to take me so i can use my card!! 

lmao! Oh yea! caviar! lol haha

Lol, yeah, now I think everything in terms of Sephora! Any time I buy anything and it's $50+, I think "ah....Sephora....free shipping....". Sometimes I see an expensive fashion thing I wanna buy and them I'm like "hmm.....do you know how many Sephora order that is?.....ok, not buying, saving for Sephora instead."

My boyfriend was excited about the new tier. We have a combined bank account so he knows what all I spend. I must be lucky.

Haha, i just told my husband that they replaced a new card. He will be so mad at me if i told him i spend over $1000 a year.

My boyfriend was confused on how i could spend that much on makeup! :/ lol

Fiance saw my new card and was excited for me, and then encouraged me more.  I think I love that man >.> XD

I hope my husband never finds out about how much I spent on makeup lol. Good for you lucky ladies that have understanding partners Smiley Happy

Hi, my name is Kimchi Kween and I'm a Sephoraholic...

Now that I know a little more about what I'm looking for and need, I've nearly stopped buying in-store and gone almost exclusively on-line.  Unfortunately, when you're just clicking around, adding to your virtual basket, it's not as obvious how much you are buying when compared to holding one.  Maybe that's why I buy on-line now....

I'm not gonna tell anyone about what "VIB Rouge" means.... 

Conversation Stats