Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Rouge Qualifying Gift

I qualified for my VIB Rouge gift but for some reason it won't allow me to checkout with the blush saying, "Add more items or remove Rouge Requalifying Gift to proceed to checkout." I want to get the blush with my purchase because no matter what Sephora shop I go to they never have it in store. Is there anyway I can complete my purchase and still get my VIB Rouge gift?

Re: VIB Rouge Qualifying Gift

It happened the same to me! I think that it is because before, you could achieve VIB rogue with 800 points and now you have to have 1000 points. Yesterday I was trying to buy and it said that I should remove de VIB Rogue welcome kit.

@VickyBernstein

BI level is independent of points. To achieve VIB it's spending $350 in a calendar year. To achieve Rouge it's spending $1,000.

You can't buy the Rouge gift.

Has it always been $1000 to spend to be VIB Rouge? Because a few days ago it said to me that I had to spend $160 to become VIB Rogue and now it says that I have to spend $350 to still be VIB in 2018.. I don't understand 

@VickyBernstein it's always been $1,000 for Rouge. Amounts reset each year.

If $160 showed in 2016, you had til Dec 31 to spend that to make rouge. You spent $840 and had $160 left to equal $1,000.

On Jan 1 the spend amount goes to zero and accounts start over, at a level lower -if the spend amount wasn't reached to reach the higher level.

If you spend $350 in 2017, you'll be VIB through 2017 and 2018. Once $350 is met, account will show need to spend $650, in 2017 to be Rouge if wanted.

Every year you need to requalify for that level.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

@VickyBernstein

It's been $1000 for Rouge for as long as I can remember. The $160 is most likely the remainder of the $1000 you had left to spend to unlock Rouge tier for 2017. I believe it resets every Jan 1st, which explains why it says $350 to maintain VIB.

Anonymous Insider

I am having the same error message, I qualified in November 2016 and still haven't been able to redeem my rouge gift @MariekeBT

@Anonymous, I'll send you a PM! 

XOXO,
Marieke

I had the same exact problem! Was never able to get the goulue blush 😞

Hello, I qualified for VIB Rouge at the end of 2016, but never received my welcome gift. I was hoping you could help me out. Thank you.

I also achieved rouge status in November 2016 and still haven't been able to redeem my welcome gift! Help please 😔

@ksanchez, I just got your PM! I'll be replying shortly. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Koodos to you girl. It's only the eighth of the month.

You need to submit haul pics to the monthly threads.

Hi @erikaleef

Sorry about that! I'll send you a PM soon about this. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

i sent them an email about the rouge gift as i was shopping on mobile mostly and i never added the gift to my cart.

i was told they are currently out of stock but would be receiving more... but that's all.

maybe wait to check out later this week and try again

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing