Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Underrated products that are your HG!!

In line with the HG products that didn't work for you, which products do you love that are never talked about??

I just recently started using my Too Faced eyeshadow/blush trio from the All I Want for Christmas set, and I LOOOOVE the dark brown eyeshadow (I don't think it has a name.). I have the Naked 1 palette and have stopped using it since I got this set. It is my go-to eyeshadow, yet nobody really raves about Too Faced's eyeshadows (other than the Chocolate Bar Palette that came out not too long ago).

Re: Underrated products that are your HG!!

I love my Clinique Stay Matte foundation that I bought a few weeks ago during the 15% off sale. I rarely hear anyone talk about it on here and on YouTube. Honestly, it's my favorite everyday foundation. And I also love it because it's so much more affordable than other matte foundations. I wear it so much that I haven't touched my NARS Sheer Glow for a few weeks. I'm saving the last half for any special events because it's so expensive and I don't want to use it and waste it Smiley Very Happy

I use to work for Clinique and let me tell you that was my favorite out of all the foundations they sold. The texture, finish, and wear time is great. Not the coverage I need, but it's an excellent foundation none the less. Smiley Happy

oh a new foundation to tout!  yay!

But Sheer Glow isn't a matte foundation. How can you compare the two?

it has a semi matte finish to me. it's not dewy on my skin

Yeah, I would be alternating between the two depending if I wanted a matte or satiny look that day..you don't make any sense. 

well i alternate foundations depending on how im feeling. you wouldn't understand. 

I love my NARSissist palette, which everyone else hates. Lol. 

Also, Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick-- I only hear raves about the gloss. 

I love the Rouge in Love lipstick!  It's got such a unique feel that I adore.

I love Too Faced eyeshadows!  I have pretty much all of their eyeshadow palettes.  Most people say some of the colors are too glittery, but not me - I think they are great!

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage and Secret Concealer. They are the workhorses of my makeup drawer.  The Secret Camouflage stays put all day, hides everything, and is color customizable.  The Secret Concealer is hands down the best, most crease-resistent undereye concealer I've ever used.  No one (other than me ever seems to rave about these, though.

I love Becca's Ever-Matte Poreless Primer.  In the reviews, everyone complains that it's too hard to use but I've never had problems applying it.  You just have to rub it between your forefinger and thumb for a few seconds then apply.  It's so easy.  And it keeps me matte all day no matter what foundation I use.  Even when I use illuminator, I don't look like an oil slick.  It looks like I have normal, dewy skin. I love it!

I have a sample of this primer, and I'm really excited to try it out. Especially since I'm pretty much always an oil slick!

I tried this one time and it didn't seem to work any differently than my porefessional did.  I think I still have some more of that sample left so I will have to dig it out and try it again!  It's starting to warm up again and I'm getting even oilier than I was a week ago, which I didn't even think was possible! ughhh :/ thank you ladies for inspiring me to try something new!!! (:

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Eyebooster eyeliner.. PFI-07365-6.jpg

I recently bought this as a replacement for my lorac pro liner.

haha! I love it, I used to always use MAC blacktrack gel liner, but when I ran into this. Im like <_< sorry MAC you just got replaced lol. But i still use the blacktrack on my waterline ^_^

I love the physicians formula happy booster blushes and bronzer beads. 

This is NOT my HG item,but I have started using it quite a bit , just not every day, and I have never seen anyone talk about the L'OCCITANE Verbena Body Lotion. A friend in Tempe sent it to me about 3 weeks ago as an early birthday gift. It smells like a fresh Margarita and it leaves my skin as smooth as silk!

I forgot, this item I cannot live without. LAVANILLA Solid All Natural Deoderant. I always have at least 2 - 4 on hand  and I always take one with me in my car. It is the BEST of all of the ALL NATURAL's I have ever purchased. There is a high risk of inherited breast cancer in my family, so I do everything I can do to try and help prevent it. Plus every scent available smells awesome and it is at a very reasonable price for how well it works !

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • PFI-07365-6.jpg
  • upload_5861602244426636945.jpg
  • upload_9104879648712556529.jpg
  • upload_4295695636993058393.jpg
  • upload_4121198059205961805.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_148053056891351454.jpg
  • yUbfOM9.png