From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Today is December 26th/2021 and I would like to see how long it will take me to move up from rookie.

Hey everyone!

I have been a beauty insider member for a while. And I have never thought that there are different levels in this beauty world. So, after a careful consideration I have decided that I will try my best to reach more levels to see perks and benefits. Lets see where this journey will take me, and how long will I be able to go. 🙂 

Let's Go!

Re: Today is December 26th/2021 and I would like to see how long it will take me to move up from rookie.

Well, thank you for sharing information 

Re: Today is December 26th/2021 and I would like to see how long it will take me to move up from rookie.

@Stasiyaofficial Just letting you know from prior experience that it takes a lot of posts, reviews, comments, hearts, etc to move up in each level.  Each level has 3 bars and 4 tiers-Rookie, Rising Star, Go Getter and Boss.  

@SportyGirly125  thanks for providing that info. Was wondering my self. I'm new to the community. 

Thanks helpful information 🥰

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing