Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

I know this has happened to every single one of us. "Should I get it? Do I need it? It's so pretty...but I don't really need it. But it's so pretty! But I have too many of these. But I want it! But I've spent too much money."

Waffle waffle waffle...and then IT'S GONE.

And that's when you realise you ABSOLUTELY DO NEED IT AND MUST HAVE IT BEYOND ALL REASON.

Anyway. This is your support thread. What JUST went out of stock that was sitting in your basket or your loves list that you were waffling on? What are you weeping over currently?

My sobfest atm is over the clean rollerball set. It was so adorable and I waffled for too long and now it's gone. 

Re: The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

No problem, I know the feeling. I almost died when I couldn't find Sinner at any Sephora stores lol

I pretty much got every set/product that I was lusting after but the one that I really regret not getting was the NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette. I bought the lip set first and then when I went to buy the cheek palette it was sold out online and every store I could check :'(.

I would be totally ga-ga over these NARS Cheek Palettes if they would stop putting Orgasm and Laguna in every one! This one you posted is absolutely gorgeous though!

I completely agree! Laguna I don't mind but Orgasm is everywhere and not my absolute favorite blush color.

If you're willing to weed through the overpriced One Night Stand palettes on ebay there are some that are selling for $62 buy now prices which is $3 cheaper than what they originally went for! Smiley Happy

I was stalking ebay but the crazy price tags drove me away lol.... looks like I'll be searching again =)

Highlighted

Hey, the Clean Rollerball set is back: http://www.sephora.com/rollerball-collection-P384933?skuId=1598366. I don't know why they keep disappearing when they just pop up again in a few months.

This one has a different scent from the last one- rain is new, mine had first blush in it Smiley Happy

Definitely a product i should of bought :,(

Same here! I actually had a dream about it last night. Yup I'm a wierdo haha.  Next time Hourglass, next time... 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • 1666.jpg
  • bitebeauty.JPG
  • upload_7526217379100403130.jpg
  • why-did-you-leave-me.jpg
  • upload_6393955197132363050.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_588735327596389163.jpg