Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! But I dont want to order online. Last time my lipstick came and it was kinda ruined cause of the heat. It was in the ups truck all day and it has been so hot lately thats why. I was so sad to see that but it was just one. No way I would want 16 of them might get destroyed under the heat. I will need to go to the store this weekend.

I've swatched the colors. I have olive skin, so some of the nudes don't show up well. 

In order, starting from the top:

stila lipstick

buxom gloss

obsessive compulsive lip tar

tarte lipstick

bare minerals lipstick

too faced lipstick

smashbox gloss

kat von d gloss

stila liquid lipstick

buxom gloss

laura mercier gloss

smashbox lipstick

bite lip pencil

mufe lipstick

hourglass liquid lipstick

kat von d lipstick

The minis are so cute!!! It looks like there are 4 reds, 4 nudes, 4 pinks, and 4 berries. A pretty good mix!

oops, the second color is a buxom lipstick, not gloss.

Thanks for swatching Grilledchz. Now it's even harder to resist Smiley Happy

What is the 8th one down? So cute

That's the kat von d hot pink lip gloss/liquid lipstick. It dried nice and matte. 

Thanks!

I couldn't resist any longer...had to go and order.

My excuse is that I only have a handful of lipsticks/glosses and all of them are neutral or rosy colors.  

You just sold me on this set!!!!!!!

OOoo - I want that so much!

Wow!  This set is gorgeous.  I want it soooooo bad but I'm on a no/low buy for a while.  I need to use up some things before I buy more.  Hope this set is still around for the holidays.  *Sniffs*

You are awesome. Thank you!

I left work early today and came home to a Sephora package at the doorstep.  I got my GIVE ME MORE LIP today and OMGosh is it the ultimate candystore trip for this Lipcolor Junkie!  I am so happy with the assortment and sizes on the products.  There are some colors that I am would not be inclined to purchase on their own but since I got them in the set I will give them a try.  Considering the fact that one lipcolor is at least $20 , this is an absolute bargain.  <3 Smiley Happy <3

Oh man, I want to try the More Lip so bad! Anyone know if it is available in store? I could order online but I'll be gone for a few days and I think it would arrive right when I'm out of town. Smiley Sad

I was told they would be in stores at the end of the month.

Someone pretty please post a pic of the superstars kit when they receive it. I want to see the sizes, since I cannot find it in a store yet.

I'll post mine as soon as I get it, if someone doesn't beat me to it.  Smiley Happy

@anb0906,

All of the sizes are stated on the product page:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1552108&productId=P382575

In know. I just wanted to see it compared to things Own. I live two hours away from a sephorA.

Highlighted

There you go! I added the pen in the box to give a better idea of the size of the products. Smiley Wink 

Whoops, I forgot the size question had come up in this thread!  I posted my pic with my hand in it over in the hauls thread a bit back.  Silly me!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! Bought it, and love it! Smiley Happy

I bought it too!  I'm really hoping that UD does more of the duo shade eyeshadows.  And I loooove the color of the NARS lipstick.

Wow, Give Me Some More Lip looks great.  It's not in any of the stores around here yet, but this definitely looks worth checking out.  Maybe I can convince my mom to get it as an early birthday present for me before she leaves for the south.  She never knows what to get me anyway.  All of the sets are really tempting this year!

Wait, I just looked again.  Is the new fragrance set gone already?!  That's incredibly fast so I hope more are due in.

While I'm not seeing the set when I search, I can add it to my basket from my loves list.

Here's the direct link.  http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1562115&productId=P382350

3 Replies
Photos7
  • swfupload_546791174649898931.jpg
  • swfupload_6458343849329819501.jpg
  • 20130905_195406.jpg
  • 20130905_195310.jpg
  • IMAG0047.jpg
  • box.jpg
  • image.jpg