Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

Ok Give Me More Lip looks to die for! I totally need to check it out!

I just ordered Give Me More Lip. Once  it was pointed out to me I was totally powerless to resists it's charms. I also got the UD and Soap & Glory 100 point perks for the lips.  AND I used the code VIBSTILA3 to get two Stila glosses and a mascara.  I am a total Lip Junkie!!  Oh who am I kidding, I am a total SEPHORA ADDICT!  Smiley Happy

Had to buy the Give Me More Lip. Too good!

I absolutely LOVE all of the new Sephora Favs Sets!  I debate on getting the ones that I haven't tried yet vs sets that have my tried and true loves.  The Glitz & Glam Set has a few products I have yet to try, but the Super Stars Set has minis of products I continuously buy, that would be perfect for travel or my makeup bag Smiley Happy  Decisions, decisions!!

Sephora Favorites - Glitz & Glam

http://www.sephora.com/glitz-glam-P382577?skuId=1552157

Sephora Favorites - Super Stars

http://www.sephora.com/super-stars-P382575?skuId=1552108

xo, Mia

You know, when you mention travel sizing, it seems almost silly *not* to buy these sets.  Smiley Very Happy

The Give Me Some more Lip is mine as soon as some new samples come in...and maybe the Superstars...and the Fragrance Set...you can't beat getting a full size bottle for less than it costs off the shelf plus getting the bag and lots of mini samples...

Got the Give Me More Lip and BB buzz set. The variety of colors in the lip kit are nice. 

Has anyone purchased the ladies perfume sampler?  I love the original Daisy and although it says you can redeem the certificate for the 1.7 oz. of Daisy eau de parfum, the picture actually shows Daisy Eau So Fresh which does not smell good on me.  Just curious as to what you actually get when you purchase it.

I ordered it yesterday ~ I'll remember to post when I get it.

It is the original Daisy!  Enjoy lolo246

omg i neeeeed the give me more lip in my life!

as soon as the samples change out more lip is so mine!!! i would rush to get the perfume sampler but i really wish it was like last years that had the deluxe minis in it. the bottle sizes might be smaller but i'm addicted to those cute little mini bottles all over my makeup table. I'm going to hold out to see if we get another one of those closer to the holidays.

the more lip set ive already ordered..the others looked exciting at first but then i saw the what was in them and dint think it was worth it

BB Colors:
Smashbox in Light
Stila in Universal Shade, subtle glow
Boscia in Universal Shade
Dr. Jart in Light to Medium Skin
Too Faced in Creme (Cream) Glow

I have been wearing black eyeliner every day for 14 years, so I just bought the eyliner faves. I know I'll use all but one, so it's a great deal for me. ^_^

eeeeeeeeek my Give me More Lip arrived today!  That was fast!  The mini lips are sooooo cuuuuuute and there is a good variety of colors in the set, reds, pinks and nudes.  The only one I was disappointed with was the Smashbox, I mean it is practically flesh-colored and I would only use it to dress up as a zombie at Halloween.  Any suggestions for what to do with a way too pale nude?

Use it to tone down other lipsticks that are too dark or too bright.

That sounds like a good idea. How do you tone down lipsticks with the nude color? Apply the nude, then use a lip brush to apply the bold color on top?

It depends on the texture of the lipsticks involved so you'll have to play around a bit, but in general, I'll apply the darker or brighter shade first by just dotting it across my lips. Then I'll apply the nude color in the way you'd normally swipe a lipstick across your lips. Usually the two will blend together and the result will be a cross between the two. You can always dab in more of one color if you need to adjust. Often it will blend just from going over the lips with the second lipstick itself, but if you need additional help blending use a lipbrush or your finger.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Highlighted

Thankss Smiley Happy ahh so tempted !!

Can someone who ordered the Give Me More Lip set post a picture of it? I'm still trying to decide whether to buy it. I hate to be a bother.

Mine is arriving today. I'll post a picture within the next couple hours if no one else beats me to it! So excited!

Looks like this one has a bit more shade range than some of the past lip kits which have been primarily nude.

Thank you so much!!!! 

Photos7
  • swfupload_546791174649898931.jpg
  • swfupload_6458343849329819501.jpg
  • 20130905_195406.jpg
  • 20130905_195310.jpg
  • IMAG0047.jpg
  • box.jpg
  • image.jpg