Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

thanks for the info - checked earlier and they were not up - no fragrance minis is a bummer; hoping they come later - ordered two more lips and a superstar - ordered individually, might help run thru the makeup samples ;-) - the glitz and glam is usually better - on the fence - two sephora boxes came today - UPS person wondering what the ? - "early holiday shopping," for myself!

Very cute!

Luckily, none are tempting me.

What are you looking for starletta8? Mini perfumes like me? Actually mini perfumes would be a must. These mini lippies are tempting me Smiley Wink.

Those mini lippies are soooo tempting. It's a savior that there are no mini-lipstick in the $25 kit, or else they'll be ordered faster than you can say BeautyTester.

haha. Oh I see thats why you are tempting by the KVD mini lipstick set. Get it beautytester get it. I know what is going on in your head haha Smiley Wink.

Oh man, it is so terrible, but I want like half of these. Smiley Sad

=O.....

Omg.... the sets are coming... my poor poor debit card

Yeah, I still haven't bought any of them; I've been debating over what I "must" have and what can wait.  On the plus side, thanks to all the promo and point codes we've had access to this year, I could make my own lippie and mascara favorites kit now Smiley Tongue

Right? It's not like I've been taking it easy at Sephora lately, either. Ack.

But I can't resist!!

I broke down and got the Give Me More Lip set, even though I was hoping to wait until new samples were available. I'm just now getting into lip products, so this is a really great way to kick off a new addiction! 

And let's be honest, I needed to make an order to get the UD Lip and glamglow perks. 

That set is sitting in my Basket. I just made several orders and I'm feeling all guilty about making another one. But OMG, look at all those lippies!! And I haven't tried a single one of them, unlike the Lash Stash. (Brands yes, colors not yet.) 

I might manage to wait a week. ... Or at least a day or two. Then I'm getting the Super Stars set! I luuuuurved the last one so SO much.

(squee!)

The Super Stars, Glitz & Glam, and Give Me More Lip are all calling to me! They picked SUCH great products this year!

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between the Super Stars and the Glitz & Glam now myself.  I hope they stay in stock for awhile.

oh noooooo i wasn't really interested in the Super Stars one until I looked more carefully and the UD is Sin and Mushroom!  Now I want!!!

I've been wanting to try Mushroom for a couple months now! So psyched!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm busy trying to convince my friends and coworkers to split sets with me.  XD

we should do a travelling box for the sets!

That's actually a really good idea... I want the superstar kit but I know I don't want the UD shadow, Nars duo, josie maran oil, the smashbox bb, and I already have the stila liner and too faced better than false lashes, but I would still be willing to buy it. 

oooh i DO want the UD, Nars duo, and Too Faced lash stuff! but I dont want GinZings, Surf Spray, rollerball, or nail polish!

... that works out perfectly cause I DO want that stuff haha

Will they be offered to canadian soon?? I realy want to try them...

holy cow has anyone done the math yet?  I think there are 4 full size products in Give Me More Lip (including the OCC Lip Tar!) plus the deluxe samples..woooooooowwwwwwwww awesome

That's what I was thinking. Even if I don't love every color in the set, I will still have a couple full size products and deluxe samples to play with. It's a pretty good value, IMO. 

The give me more lip kit seems to be amazing! The other kit that I am thinking about ordering is the new fragrance set for ladies. I really like the Hana Morae sample that was in my VIB bag and was considering purchasing the fragrance. The clutch that contains those samples looks interesting. My only complaint is that   the fragrance is not long lasting so I am wondering if I could maybe get the perfume version of Butterfly.

Highlighted

I just ordered the Give Me More Lip kit. I look foward to trying out that amazing assortment of lip colors

Photos7
  • swfupload_546791174649898931.jpg
  • swfupload_6458343849329819501.jpg
  • 20130905_195406.jpg
  • 20130905_195310.jpg
  • IMAG0047.jpg
  • box.jpg
  • image.jpg