Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

swfupload_546791174649898931.jpgGive me More Lip looks like my fave!

yeah i'm loving this one Smiley Happy 

I think this is the only one worth it!

OMG - I can so see my BFF and I splitting this.  We never like the same shades so these sets are the perfect thing for us. Smiley Happy

Dying for this. But I'm not sure I could split it with anyone... Smiley Wink

I'm liking the BB Buzz... I haven't tried BB cream and I don't know where to start so this might be a good idea for only $25!

swfupload_6458343849329819501.jpg

If you haven't tried them this looks like a great set to try. It tempts me just for its portable size. 

Wow that BB Buzz is such a good deal!

<3 Melissa

I love this.  It is so going on the list.  I can't wait to try them all out.

I haven't tried it personally, but I have heard through a couple friends that the Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream is absolutely amazing!! 

Yea, I think the lip one looks best. I'm disappointed by the perfume one, but maybe they'll do another one later. Everything in the perfume sampler has been in a previous one, sometimes more than one. I like Bright Crystal and Daisy well enough, but I'm tired of seeing them in the samplers so much. 

Oh, well, money I can spend on something else, I guess. 

Yeah, I've gotten a number of the perfumes from other kits already as well.  Maybe they'll release another one as we get closer to Christmas?  They did that last year.

If there's a perfume in there that you already know you like it may be worth it even if you don't want to sample any of them.  The 1.7oz Florabotanica for example is $100 and the Butterfly is $95 so if either of those are your fragrance you're getting it for $30 or $25 off.

Actually, Butterfly is the Eau de Toilette so it's only $68, but it is a good deal for Chloé and Florabotanica. Others are right around the 70ish mark, but I wouldn't get it for Happy if it's a 1.7oz bottle. Even the 3.4oz bottle only costs $63!

Ooh good catch.  I know I don't like Butterfly but I was ransacking my sample stash to see if I have Chloe or Florabotanica.  (I'll only get it as a gift for myself if I know I'm getting a deal on one of the pricier fragrances.)

Yeah yeah I was about to post this. I dont think the Happy Clinique 1.7 ($48) should be in here. It should be the 3.4 oz. And I am like you and LadyInWhite and missie772 wish Sephora came out with the Sephora Fragrance sampler set with mini bottles. I would get it right away. Hopefully SOON!!!!!

Now if they would only change the samples, I would be all over this Smiley Tongue

lol, maybe that's their way of making sure the server won't crash. "hmmm, we had out-of-stock in 5min problem before. How do we fix this? let's put out all the leftover samples that no one wants, that should buffer the ordering a bit."

I'm hoping that I "guess right" on the kits this year.  I always seem to buy the kit that stays around so long, it ends up in the sale bin and lose the other one that sells out in ten minutes.

YAY! I really like the Give Me Some More Lip set. SO many colors!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
128 Replies
Photos7
  • swfupload_546791174649898931.jpg
  • swfupload_6458343849329819501.jpg
  • 20130905_195406.jpg
  • 20130905_195310.jpg
  • IMAG0047.jpg
  • box.jpg
  • image.jpg