Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Have a question about a setting spray, foundation, concealer color, or an eyeshadow palette?? Look no further than here! Post your questions here about anything and everything makeup, skin, and hair related. Our community is great about helping out gals and guys in need of an answer. Don't be shy - ask away Smiley Happy.

skincare 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

Makeup 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-101-Discussion-Questions-and-All/m-p/2784774

The Hair thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/THE-HAIR-THREAD/m-p/2768486#M6666

Re: Thanks for tagging me @Loretta55! @naturalooks15, @bakeam...

@curlychiquita  This mask here is “leave-in mask”. Is this the one you use & like?

Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

@naturalooks15 , I think you are looking for @curlychiquita . I thought that I saw in the Hauls thread, she discussed Briogeo products.

@naturalooks15 I only have a sample size of the leave-in spray, so I don’t think it was me. Sorry I can’t be of more help! I’ve liked every Briogeo product I’ve tried with one exception. The spray is nice, doesn’t make a huge difference in my hair, but then again I’ve only used it a few times.

@tastelikewater me too. I've only had one or two sample sizes and I've used them up but nothing life changing.

Not me @naturalooks15 

Could be @tastelikewater or maybe @bakeamuffin ?

If we're already Rouge and we renew for VIB status this year do we not get anything anymore? We used to get a 15% off coupon I though :/.

@niki172 

Sadly, you get nothing. The VIB gift is only for new VIBs or folks that were VIB last year...I guess Sephora assumes all Rouges will reRouge and won't waste a gift on us twice

(I'm pretty salty about this, as I haven't even VIB'ed yet this year, and there is a very high chance I won't reRouge either)

Screenshot_20190413-130709.png

@RGbrown well that stinks. 500 points beats nothing so even if we got that I'd be happy. Oh well not much I can do about it Smiley Tongue.

@niki172 I thought so too, but doesn’t seem like it! I hit the “re-VIB” status a few weeks ago and nothing happened 🤷🏽‍♀️

RE: Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

I thought it was supposed to be extra points now like 250 or 350 something like that?

@cianni yeah I realized I re-VIB'd about a month ago while looking at my points this morning just looking at what kind of damage I've done so far 😂

Has anybody experienced issues with NARS - Highlighting Powder?  

When I first apply it it looks beautiful and reflective but after a couple of hours it looks dull and dry. Has this happened to anybody else?

RE: Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

I bought the famous bord de plage palette a few years ago and it applied patchy on me and I felt it actually kind of broke me out. I don’t have sensitive skin and I’ve never had a reaction to makeup before but I have so many highlighters I took it back since the application just wasn’t great. I know how you feel, everyone raves about their stuff but I didn’t have a good experience

@makeitup305 I have never had that happen to me and I love Nars Fort De France. 

@SportyGirly125 It's really weird. It happened the day I posted this but I've used it twice after and it held up fine and looked beautiful. I wonder if it's just a foundation or concealer that I have that breaks it up, since I don't really set my face. It really is a gorgeous highlight though.

Is “The Ordinary” brand typically included in Spring ROUGE/VIB sale?

Also, anyone has any thoughts on the below?

THE ORDINARY - Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

@naturalooks15 I have it and have used it semi consistently. I can't say if it really works since I tend to not use it much because it makes my scalp oilier faster and since I only wash once every 3 or 4 days otherwise I get lazy with it. 

Thanks @makeitup305  I ordered it already but knowing this help. Now I will research some more before opening it and see if I want to keep it or return it. 

Yup, it's usually excluded. I've been using it for about...

Yup, TO usually excluded. I've been using it for about a week and a half, haven't noticed any major changes yet. At the same time, my hair isn't faring any worse, in the past some things I've tried have tangled my hair, so I'm going to stick with it for now.

Re: Yup, it's usually excluded. I've been using it for about...

Thanks @danielledanielle  @cangirl84  For your input.