cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

I know, that contented face gets me every time to!! Thank you!! I just made a tiktok with this box and then had to delete because I messed up the sound, ugh! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ @WinglessOne 

Congratulations, @sister13! The ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame looks amazing on you! Thanks for the fabulous pictures, too!

Thank you so very much! @curlychiquita 

Congratulations @sister13!! You look stunning! And that BIC cocktail looks delicious! When are you inviting me over for some of your delicious cocktails? Looking forward to seeing more thoughts on these products and the cocktail recipe on makeuphappyhour!! 
And your kitty is adorable! Look at that face! 😻

Thank you so much! This was delicious coffee and cream goodness! You are welcome anytime! @Saradestin 

@sister13 ,

Congratulations on receiving this Summer Gratis from Sephora! 

I love the Mortal Flame lipstick on you!  It's a change of pace, but it works so well !   Lovely!

Hi, to Teine!   Black and White Kitties Rule!

Thank you so much! Teine says thanks too! @tsavorite 

@sister13  This colour is so pretty on you! Love all the kitty pictures! 

Thank you! Thank you! @ather 

This looks beautiful on you @sister13 ! Love the pics and kitty of course and now that drink looks amazing too. 😋 I was wondering about the orangey red as well and loving @heartsmyface tips below. 😊

Thank you so very much! @Sunnysmom 

@sister13  Happy Friday… errrr…Saturday;)   You almost got me there!  Mortal Flame looks beautiful on you!  It almost looks like it’s pulling Fuchsia a bit.  If you’re ever feeling like it’s too orange a coral pink gloss on top will neutralize the orange a bit 😉 

Happy Saturday!! I had a bright pink on first, then a neutral before wiping off and applying  this one, so it’s definitely possible I still had a pink stain on my lips. Great tip about the gloss! Now that I e revisited a few orangey reds, I think I actually quite like them! @heartsmyface 

@sister13  Beautiful!  Congratulations!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 !!

@sister13  That lipstick is gorgeous on you! Mmmm...and what a wonderful looking drink! Did you make the cold foam yourself? 

Thank you so much! I did make it myself, I just added milk and sugar to the Nespresso frother I have, it lets you do cold or hot. One of those mini battery ones would prob work too! @PrettyPaint 

@sister13  Oooh, thanks! That sounds nice and simple. I have both varieties of frothers, so I can definitely give it a try! 

Let me know how it goes! @PrettyPaint I could no longer live without that milk frother! 

Congratulations on receiving the awesome gratis @sister13. Love the photo of Teine looking over the gratis.

Thanks so much! She’s always interested in checking everything out! @Loretta55 

1,725 Replies
testing