cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

Congratulations @WinglessOne.🍾🎊🎉 Mortal Flame looks great on you. I like the formula too. 

@WinglessOne ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame is a fab color on you!  I'm totally interested in the formula if it wears well because a couple of the shades look like ones that I could see myself grabbing.

Congratulations, @WinglessOne ! 🥳  Mortal Flame looks great on you! 🔥  I hope the other lip products will work for you.  I'm sorry you won't be able to try the Caliray.  Better to know in advance than to use and have a reaction.  Enjoy your goodies!

@WinglessOne @Congrats on the gratis. The lippie looks so pretty on you. 

I got a package well! I'm so excited! I really want to try the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil 5/17 and the ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame .

Thank you so much, @SephoraBIC! I'll report back soon! ❤️

IMG_20230527_142822.jpg

Congrats on the fun summer gratis, @curlychiquita!

Thank you, @quspork! 😀

Congrats on the gratis! How are you liking the Ami Cole? It's sooo good 😍 @curlychiquita 

Thank you, @Buootiful! I haven't tried it yet but I've been wearing the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm 

Yay! Congrats on the gratis!! @curlychiquita 

Thanks, @sister13!

Congratulations @curlychiquita!🎉 

Thank you, @faeriegirl , @Mellmars1185 , @lmaster , & @Kim888! ❤️

@curlychiquita Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your thoughts 😊

Congratulations 🎉 @curlychiquita 

Congrats @curlychiquita !!!

Congratulations @curlychiquita!! You’re going to look great in these, can’t wait to hear your reviews. 

I must have been loving under a rock because Ami Cole is new to me, but it’s the one I was drawn to try first! The packaging is beautiful. 

I'm loving everything so far, @Mcakes!

Congratulations, @curlychiquita! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the lip products, enjoy 🙌

Thanks, @eshoe ! I tried one lip product today and will post a review after I try a few more!

Woohoo! 🎉 Congrats on receiving this gratis @curlychiquita! It'll be great to hear your take on Mortal Flame - I haven't had a chance to put it to a wear test but it felt soft and velvety when I swatched it. Have fun playing with your new goodies!

1,725 Replies
testing