cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

You look beautiful @SportyGirly125 !

@makeitup305 @Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@SportyGirly125 lovely as always

@CorgiMommy Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

โ€ƒ

Thank you sooooo much to @TeamBIC for selecting me to receive this incredible Summer Gratis package!! 

IMG_3293.jpeg

โ€ข Ami Colรฉ Lip Treatment Oil: This lip oil not only gives me a gorgeous non-sticky shine, like a lip gloss, but it leaves my lips feeling so conditioned and moisturized, with ingredients like baobab seed oil, camellia seed oil and passion fruit oil!

IMG_3321.jpeg

โ€ข Caliray beauty So Blown Blurring Collagen Peptide Primer: I think this is my first Caliray product! It makes my skin look and feel so smooth - it's the perfect canvas for makeup and also lightweight enough to wear all summer long!

Note: It is really hot and humid where I live so I typically pair this with a bit Milk Hydrogrip primer when I know I'll be outside for a lengthy amount of time

IMG_3319.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ข Haus Labs PhD Hybrid Lip Oil: This prickly pear lip oil is super hydrating and leaves my lips oh so glowy! I love how lightweight the formula is!

IMG_3333.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ข Lawless Forget The Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Balm Stick in Pink Marshmallow: This is a long-time fave! It plumps, adds shine and just a hint of color to my lips without burning or tingling, in fact, it actually feels really hydrating!

IMG_3332.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ข Rose Inc. Lip Cream Weightless Matte Color  in Mortal Flame: This is such a comfortable long-lasting liquid lipstick and the shade is such a beautiful red!

IMG_3893.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ขBIC Portable Fan: This is going to be perfect to take with me everywhere this summer and it is sooooo cute!

IMG_3341.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Thank you so much to Team BIC and the brands for this lovely gift I will enjoy all summer long!!!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

IMG_3871.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_3335.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Congrats @Tamara76 !  Everything looks so beautiful poolside.  Enjoy your goodies.

Thank you so much @missjeanie ! I have really been enjoying everything!!!

Congratulations @Tamara76. Beautiful photos! 

Awww thank you so much @PrettyPaint !!!

Congrats on the fun summer gratis, @Tamara76

Thank you @quspork !!!

Congratulations on receiving the summer gratis @Tamara76 .

Awww thank you so much @Loretta55 !!!

Congratulations @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜„ Gorgeous pictures, I hope you have fun with everything! 

Thank you so much @bakeamuffin ! I am loving it all!

Lovely pictures @Tamara76 !

Awww thank you @makeitup305 !!! 

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @Tamara76 

Thank you so much @lmaster !!!

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis from Sephora, @Tamara76 !  Your photos in front of the pool are beautiful. 

(Aqua is one of my favorite colors!  Swimming pools are one of my favorite places!)

@tsavorite Thank you so much! I love that color, too! I love pools, lakes and the beach so much - someday I hope to live near the ocean!

1 Reply
testing