cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Sorry for the delay, but thank you so much @TeamBIC for including me in this amazing summer gratis! I've been popping that Lawless balm in and out of my cart all spring so I'm so excited to be able to try it out! All of the goodies look like great essentials. It's so nice to have clear glosses and oils to pop over or under color lip products to add some moisture and look options. And the fan is definitely going to get a workout this summer, haha!! Thank you for all your generosity for our wonderful community! 

PXL_20230605_151011618.jpg

I am with you @quspork the fan will be so well used this summer! Congratulations on receiving this summer gratis ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ Congratulations! @quspork Enjoy your gorgeous gratis! ๐Ÿ˜

Team Bic really spoiled everyone this time ๐Ÿ’— Have fun getting to know the new product's. ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your goodies @quspork !

Whooo hoooo ๐Ÿ™Œ congratulations @quspork 

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis from Sephora, @quspork !  I hope that you have the best Summer!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Congratulations @quspork ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ 

Yay! Congratulations @quspork on the gratis! 

@quspork congratulations!! Canโ€™t wait to hear all your thoughts on the new products! 

Congrats @quspork ! Isn't the fan the cutest?!๐Ÿฉท

Congratulations, @quspork

Awwww congratulations, @quspork! SO happy for you to receive this lip-love gratis for the summer. I was in the same boat - that Lawless was on my to-try list for the longest time. I am enjoying it immensely as a primer now ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Congratulations @quspork! ๐ŸŽŠ 

Congrats @quspork ! ๐ŸŽ‰ How awesome you got the Lawless in your gratis! Enjoy it all! ๐Ÿ’ž

Congrats @quspork !  Always a bonus when gratis is something you also had your eye on!

Congratulations @quspork. I hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations on receiving the summer gratis @quspork . I hope you enjoy the Lawless balm.

Congratulations, @quspork ! ๐Ÿฅณ  I hope you like the Lawless Balm.  Enjoy trying the rest of your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@quspork Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ on receiving the summer gratis! I hope you have fun trying things out!

@quspork @Congratulations on the gratis!

I was so thankful to receive this gratis! Thanks so much to @TeamBIC for including me in this. It happened to arrive right on my birthday so it was doubly exciting. Iโ€™ve gotten a chance to use all of them already and I am enjoying everything so far! The LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm had been in my loves list and it didnโ€™t disappoint! The Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil 5/17 and the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Lip Oil Neutral are both so hydrating and made me want more shades. Iโ€™m not usually one for primers but I have noticed that the caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml leaves a very nice base for my makeup.  I briefly tried the ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane but didnโ€™t love it. I want to try it again as a โ€œpopsicleโ€ look. The portable fan will come in handy this summer!Wearing the Lawless Plumping Lip BalmWearing the Lawless Plumping Lip BalmWith some birthday flowersWith some birthday flowers

testing