cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Thanks @danielledanielle ! ๐Ÿ˜

@makeitup305  Happy Birthday! I love your photos! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint ! My Summer goodies fit right in!

What an extra special birthday treat, @makeitup305!

@quspork The UPS delay worked in my favor!

Congratulations, @makeitup305 , and happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 !

Congratulations on receiving the summer gratis @makeitup305 . What a wonderful gift to receive for your birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day.

@Loretta55 Thanks so much for the wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Birthday  ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰  and congratulations for getting this Gratis! @makeitup305  ๐Ÿ˜„

thanks @CynthieLu !

@makeitup305 Congratulations on receiving the Summer gratis! The Lawless balm looks great on you! Happy Birthday!!

Thanks @Mellmars1185 ! Itโ€™s a great shade!

@makeitup305 Beautiful look.  Congrats on the gratis!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒI would love a summer gratis!!!!! 

Thank you so much to @TeamBIC for the awesome summer gratis! I can't wait to dig into everything, especially ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame - it looks like the perfect summer red! ๐Ÿ’„ Plus, I'm still in my matte girl era ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ I love the innovation of adding squalane to a lip product! I never would've thought of that! The caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml also caught my attention, since I need help with blurring my pores and I love that skincare is fusing with makeup items, with the added ingredient of niacinamide. Since this is meant to be hydrating, I wonder how it compares to the Glossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL that we received as gratis last time and will definitely try to compare their levels of hydration (for science! ๐Ÿ˜). Also, this might be a surprise to most, given how trendy bucket hats are these days, but this is my first-ever bucket hat, and I'm particularly excited to be sporting a BIC one! ๐Ÿ˜Ž And the BIC fan is insanely cute! Congrats to everyone else who received this gratis!

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-03 at 4.59.36 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-03 at 4.59.36 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-03 at 4.59.36 PM (2).jpeg

Yaaaaaaay!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @Guessgal 

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis from Sephora, @Guessgal !  Enjoy your first bucket hat!   ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Congratulations @Guessgal ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ 

Yay, congrats and enjoy everything! @Guessgal 

1 Reply
testing