cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Congratulations on the gratis @lmaster !!! Isnโ€™t everything perfect?? 

@Saradestin I'm blown away!! The bracelet is such a sweet surprise not to mention everything else!!

Edit: So far I've tried the Caliray primer and really like it. I used it today and it kept my makeup on all day with no caking.

I've tried both the Ami Cole lip oil and the Haus Labs lip oil both day and night. I'm really liking the Haus Labs lip oil for night time and the Ami Cole for daytime ( it's funny because I remember reading another BIC member's comments that they liked the Ami Cole for night. This is why everyone gives honest reviews because everyone is different โฃ๏ธ

The Lawless Forget the Filler lip balm was just ok. I didn't see a drastic "plump" per say.. but nice and smooth on the lips. Definitely a great balm for no makeup days.

I plan on trying out the Rose Inc. lip cream this weekend if we go out ๐Ÿ˜Š

The fan is just hands down too cute and will come in handy throughout the summer!

Thanks again @TeamBIC for this great Summer Gratis Box โค๏ธ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿงก

I just received my BIC Gratis box today and was SO surprised. I have been out of the community for an extended time an I appreciate them remembering me โฃ๏ธ Every single item is new to me and I can not wait to try the products out and give ya'll some reviews! 

Again, a true heart felt thanks to @TeamBIC for this opportunity ๐Ÿ˜˜

20230525_144556.jpg

โ€ƒ

20230525_204808.jpg

โ€ƒ

Congrats on receiving this fun summer gratis, @Luvstravel!

Congrats! Glad you are liking the Ami Cole! It was the 1st one I reached for and I was impressed ๐Ÿ™‚ @Luvstravel 

So glad both lip oils were clear @Buootiful  but yes this one was a little thicker than Haus Labs but really liked both ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes. Love the thickness and that it doesnt make you drool ๐Ÿ™‚ @Luvstravel 

Awww, congratulations, @Luvstravel! BIC just feels like a (virtual) home away from home, even after an extended stay away. Good to 'see you' and I hope you enjoy your new summer treats! 

Thanks @eshoe Yes it's good to hear from familiar BIC members ๐Ÿ–

@Luvstravel!!! A huuuge air hug being sent your way! So good to see and hear from you. Congrats on the gratis box; these goodies look like they'll make good travel companions, especially that fan. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @itsfi It's so good to hear from familiar BIC members and new ones too! 

Congratulations, @Luvstravel!

Thanks @curlychiquita 

@Luvstravel  Congratulations!!! Nice to see you back!! 

Thanks @ather So nice to hear from the BIC community and catch up.

Congratulations on receiving the awesome gratis @Luvstravel. Glad to hear that youโ€™re enjoying your retirement. 

Thanks @Loretta55 

Yay, congrats @Luvstravel !

Thanks @sister13 

Congratulations, @Luvstravel !  Our well-traveled friend!  So good to see you here again!

Enjoy your Summer and your Summer Gratis!  ๐ŸŒž  ๐Ÿ˜Ž  ๐ŸŒŽ

Thanks @tsavorite  Looking forward to trying these great products!

2 Replies
testing