cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Congrats on receiving this fun summer gratis, @bakeamuffin!

Congrats, I'm so happy you got to enjoy all these lip oils! Team BIC sent these all to us at the perfect time ๐Ÿ˜ @bakeamuffin 

@Buootiful They totally did!! My lippie collection needed some new colours for summer so I couldnโ€™t be happier! My daughter also commandeered all of my clear glosses over the year, so Iโ€™m hoarding these two away from her ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve been especially imported with the feeling and scent of the Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection and I canโ€™t buy it in Canada on Sephora so itโ€™s coveted! 

So glad you got Ami Cole. Wishing the brand comes to Canada quickly. Hmmm, I don't smell or taste anything with the lip treatment. Interesting-still works really well @bakeamuffin โค๏ธ

Congratulations @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ on the gratis

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ! It has been fun to use everything, the caliray Mini So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 0.34 fl / 10 mL just screams summer ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒž

Congratulations to you, @bakeamuffin , for receiving the Summer Gratis!   Enjoy the Battle of the Clear Glosses! 

May the Best Gloss win!   Have a great Summer! ๐ŸŒ

Thank you so much @tsavorite, itโ€™s going to be a great summer using these! I hope you enjoy yours as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful pics!! Congrats and enjoy!! @bakeamuffin 

Thank you @sister13 ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Congrats to you @bakeamuffin , enjoy all your new summer goodies! ๐ŸŽ‰The fan and all of it are so thoughtful and perfect! Iโ€™m so glad you can try the Ami Colรฉ! 

They totally are so thoughtful @Sunnysmom,

team BIC really does a great job putting these together; it always feels really magical to open them up! โ˜บ๏ธ A great way to start summer! 

Congratulations @bakeamuffin ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ!

Thank you @Loretta55 ! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations, @bakeamuffin!

Thank you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations @bakeamuffin!๐ŸŽ‰ 

โ˜บ๏ธ thank you @faeriegirl !

@bakeamuffin Congratulations! It will be fun to try out all of the goodies!

@Mellmars1185 Yes it will be, I canโ€™t think of a more fun way to kick off summer! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ›Ÿ

@bakeamuffin Congrats on the gratis!

testing