cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

@AbbyRising @It’s not something you can enter to win. 

You have to be chosen and it’s based on how active you are on the forum

OOOOHHHH! I would LOVE to get this? How do we go about it? I've never gotten anything for free aside for some samples! Is there something to enter? I've been a longtime loyal customer, but relatively new to the boards as I didn't know how they worked! (still learning!!!)

I'm sorry if this was asked a million times, again I had a sales associate show me this today!!!! I'm so excited to explore it more and learn and connect with other beauty product lovers such as myself 😊

-Kate

@Kate986 You have to be chosen and it’s based on how active you are on the forum

Thank you so much for the info!! Much appreciated 🥰 learning so much tonight! You guys are awesome!

I was wondering how to get this, I am a big fan of sephora its awsome, but I not sure where to get that? LOVE YOU GUYS

@rollenon You have to be chosen and it’s based on how active you are on the forum. 

What?! I want summer gratis! How do I get in on this?

I was wondering the same thing.  @minusmymakeup  how do I get in on this  🤔  sounds fun.

@minusmymakeup @You have to be chosen and it’s based on how active you are on the forum. 

IMG_0904.jpeg

Wow! Thank you for this wonderful summer gratis. I am a little obsessed with lip treatments/balms right now. I love trying new products as well so I am excited to try the #Amicole lip oil and the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Lip Oil Neutral  both I heard great reviews on but hadn’t tried yet. The lip balm form LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Baby Doll  I have tried in two colours and is my go to everyday so was excited to add a new one to my collection. The primer from caliray Mini So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 0.34 fl / 10 mL i have tried a couple times and feels and looks smooth on my face. I hope everyone has a great summer and has fun with these products! 

Congratulations @melissapurple22 🎈🎉🎊 

@melissapurple22  Congratulations!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! 

Enjoy your magical new treats @melissapurple22 💜💜💜

Congratulations @melissapurple22! So happy for you, I hope you enjoy  your new goodies!! 

Congratulations @melissapurple22!

Congrats on the gratis, @melissapurple22! There are so many fun things to try out! 

@melissapurple22 Congratulations! Enjoy all your summer goodies!

Congrats @melissapurple22 I'm excited to try the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Lip Oil Neutral too! Enjoy!!

@melissapurple22 ,

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis from Sephora!!!  Happy Summer!  😎

@melissapurple22 congrats on your new Summer Gratis!

Congrats! Love you are getting to play with all these goodies @melissapurple22 

23 Replies
testing