cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

Thank you @faeriegirl ! Love our new treats! They say woof! 🥰

Congrats to you, Sunny, and Buddy on this fun summer gratis, @Sunnysmom😄

Thank you from us all @quspork ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom @Congratulations on receiving this gratis! Your photos are ssooo cute! 🤩 I hope you have fun with all of these, happy summer!

Aww thank you so much @bakeamuffin , loving trying them all! I think the Lawless and Ami Colé are my favs so far. Happy summer! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Congratulations!! I love the pup pics! I agree with you LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Juicy Watermelon  has been a fav of mine since it came out! I am pleasantly surprised to have a back up now! It was very nourishing in the colder months too!

Thank you @ather ! You as well!🥰 It’s so yummy I just love it. I’m so glad I got the chance to try it as I may never have sought it out to see! Now I may have to look at the other shades to see what they’re like! Do they all have different scents? 

@Sunnysmom  I think it’s just the colour that changed but I could be wrong. I only have the one colour! 

Well someone will just have to find out @ather ! 🤨😆

Congratulations, @Sunnysmom! I love seeing Buddy and reading your reviews!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! He is a happy boy. ☺️ Congrats to you too! 🤗🥰

Congratulations! Love the Rose Inc swatch-can't wait to try it. Your dog is adorable in the hat! I need to flip it like he has, I've been wearing it over my face duh-doi ! 😃 @Sunnysmom 

You too @Buootiful ! Yes flip that hat! 😆 Now Buddy thinks he’s the trendsetter on the block. 🙄🤣 The lip will look great on you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Well, that settles it: Buddy needs a bucket hat collection. 🖤 Enjoy all the summery goodies! 

Ha thank you @WinglessOne ! He wears it much better than I ever could! 🤣

@Sunnysmom Congratulations! The pictures of your pups are priceless! 🥰. Enjoy your treats!

Aww thank you kindly @Mellmars1185 ! They’ll be well treasured as reminders of both them and Sephora BIC! 💞

No need to excuse the pup shots, @Sunnysmom - those cute little faces are welcome here! It is a healthy balance, I would say 😄 Congratulations on the gratis, your photos are really spectacular and not only that, they brought a great big smile to face face, so thanks!

They say a giant woof thank you @eshoe ! From me as well! 🥰

Congratulations @Sunnysmom. Oh my gosh - The puppy pics are too cute! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint , they do love a fun new Sephora surprise too! 🥰

testing