cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

@TeamBIC, you sure know how to make a summer complete! Thank you for the abundance of nourishing lip care and flair, primer and powerful mini fan. I dove into this box right away, and have to say, you all have impeccable taste ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to hearing more from others and sharing more thoughts on everything in the next few days and weeks.

IMG_5261.jpeg

Spoiler

First impressions: I had the chance to try the caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml  today, and woah - this has some serious blurring capabilities. I enjoyed the citrusy scent, although I fragranced products can collide with sensitive skin and may not be for everyone. 

The Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil was the first lip item I reached for, as I knew nothing about the brand yet. Opening the box and discovering the pretty print inside was my first indication that this would be a fun little treat! The plush doe-tip and thick treatment was an immediate love, and I am already plotting what product to try next from her. Open to suggestions!

I later tried a quick swipe of the ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame and was pleased to note it did not give my teeth the perception of a yellowish cast, something orangey shades can do. It felt quite soft going on, and although I did not wear it long, it left a respectable stain on my lips 

I used the opportunity to next try the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil Neutral, which seemed thinner than the Ami Cole. I did not think much of it until I applied it again while masking in the evening. I fell asleep wearing it, and when I woke in the very early morning hours, was delighted to note my lips were still moisturised, with what felt like a very thin coat remaining. This was astonishing for me, as I usually wake without much more than a remnant of lip mask/balm left. It definitely feels like a gloss/oil hybrid, so kudos on the formula - it does exactly what it says

Like @Kim888 and the Caliray, I have had my eyes on the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow # forever now it seems. I first wore it alone, as a balm, and this morning as a lip primer under a satin lipstick. I loved it as a primer, in not only how soft it made my lips, but also in prolonging my lipstick wear time.

Congrats everyone, and buckets of gratitude to TeamBIC once again, for showering us with such generosity!! 

Congratulations @eshoe! Iโ€™ve also been trying to figure out which Ami Cole product I want to try next.

@faeriegirl Iโ€™ve added the Ami Colรฉ Ultra-Flex Clear Eyebrow Shaping Gel Clear to my cart, I think I am going to start with that. 

Congratulations @eshoe! I hope you are enjoying trying everything out! โค๏ธ

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! I am using everything daily so far except for the Rose Inc. Congratulations to you as well!

Congrats on receiving so many fun summer goodies, @eshoe!

Thank you @quspork - you as well! Lots to love here ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

Congrats to you @eshoe , enjoy all your new summer treats! Agree that itโ€™s so awesome to find lip balms that work overnight and feel comforting too! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you very much, @Sunnysmom - and you as well! When you find yourself daydreaming about a product you applied hours ago, it might be a winner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Hooray! Congratulations on the gratis @eshoe !

Hooray indeed, @sister13 - thank you!! 

@eshoe  Congratulations! Sounds like all the lip products are winners for you! 

Thank you, @ather! I still need to give the Rose Inc. a longer wear time than just a couple of minutes. The shade is brilliant, though!

Congratulations, @eshoe!

Thank you very much, @curlychiquita - you as well!

@eshoe Ah citrus in the primer, no wonder my skin didn't like it. 

Yeah, @Samtian, I think @WinglessOne mentioned it, too ๐Ÿ˜• Sorry to hear it did not work out for you, that's a bummer. 

Congratulations! Love your idea for the Lawless lip balm. I'm hoping it won't dry out my lips as much as the gloss. @eshoe 

Oh no, are you talking about the Lawless gloss @Buootiful? I found the balm much too drying on its own. Two days in, and I am safe to say it has found its purpose in life ๐Ÿ˜‚  

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜ž After a few months, I realized my lip lines would be more pronounced at the end of the day. @eshoe 

What a bummer, @Buootiful ๐Ÿ™

36 Replies
testing