cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Totally understood @Loretta55 .  Yeah, @Samtian , with frequent reapplication it goes quickly. I was kind of using Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Excellence everyday and it's halfway done.  Without eating or sipping, it does last a couple of hours though.

@danielledanielle Yes it does! I put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up it's still on! That very rarely ever happens for me. 

@Loretta55 I had the same thoughts about the Ami Cole, I'm like oh this isn't going to last me long lol. 

@Loretta55 Yay! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy everything.

Thank you very much @PrettyPaint.

@Loretta55 Congrats on the gratis!

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125.

Congratulations, @Loretta55 ! ๐Ÿฅณ  Too bad your dog wouldn't join in the fun!  Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you very much @Titian06.

Yeahy! Your Gratis has arrived @Loretta55! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ’–

The lip oils are so lovely, I hope you have fun experimenting with all your new treats. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅณ

It sounds like your puppy was much too excited for you. There was no way she was ready to sit still.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think that the box may have triggered a memory @CynthieLu. She had so much trauma in her life unfortunately. She is a very sweet lap dog. Thank you very much.

That's so heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’”  @Loretta55 that she ever experienced anything to make her feel so unsafe.  ๐Ÿ˜ข 

She's sooo lucky to have you โค๏ธ 

She was found in a garbage bag in Puerto Rico @CynthieLu . She has separation anxiety and she is also afraid of loud noises.

Poor girl ๐Ÿฅบ @Loretta55  I can't belive someone would do that to a living creature. She's sooo fortunate that she was found and ended up in a loving home. โค๏ธ 

I have a feeling that she may have escaped from her home @CynthieLu because she is house trained. I think that she may have gotten herself into a bad situation.

Congratulations @Loretta55! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And the fun startedโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you very much @Saradestin.

Congrats @Loretta55 ! Been there! So glad youโ€™re enjoying the lip oils. ๐Ÿ’ž

Thank you very much @Sunnysmom.

IMG_8760.jpegIMG_8753.jpeg

IMG_8699.jpegIMG_8671.jpeg

Yay itโ€™s here! @TeamBIC (and all involved !) youโ€™ve done it again! So many fun new summer treats to try! Your thoughtfulness will never go unnoticed by me (or my pups! ๐Ÿ’ž) Thank you buckets. Oops. ๐Ÿ™ƒ BIC is such a great happy community! 

Iโ€™m very excited to give these all a good try and will post reviews soon. Initial thoughts- 

Of course I had to try the ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame immediately! ๐Ÿฅฐ While itโ€™s not my usual shade of red I appreciate the neutrality of it and my favorite part may be the stain left after a quick blot! Reminds me of the Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 25* Goldie Red in some ways. The scent is pleasant , creamy, not sticky or dry. That I appreciate! 

I can tell the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow will be an ongoing winner with me. ๐Ÿฅ‡I love the feel, taste and tint it leaves. It feels so wonderful and works so well over the Rose Inc matte lip. 

As does the Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection . So slick and glossy! Also loving the taste of all of them. I can see why many of these are well loved in the BIC community. 

The HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil Neutral feels soft and comforting as well but the flavor or lack of and the after taste is interesting. Deciding what I think of it. 

Also, I have wiped off every layer and the stain from Mortal Flame is still there! Win! ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s so pretty! 

Iโ€™m excited to try the caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml . The scent is a pleasant surprise and I do like their mascara a bunch. 

The fan is genius and the lightweight bucket hat is adorable! The personalized bracelet is such a thoughtful touch!  Etsy has so many talented people. (Wish it had fit Sunny for the pic! Lol) 

(Excuse gratuitous pup shots. It was very kitty heavy mine said and they wanted in on it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ Sort of. ๐Ÿฅน

Buddy was so funny at first , had to include it. ) 

Congrats to all, happy summer! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž Thanks again for your generosity and creativity TeamBIC! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Congratulations @Sunnysmom! Your fur babies are so cute!!!

1 Reply
testing