cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

Eeeee these pictures! 😍💗 Your pups are so sweet,  I'm awwwww'ing pretty hard over here 😉

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @Sunnysmom. Enjoy all the hydrating lippies and the yummy primer. 🍊

Thanks so much @CynthieLu , they’re such great company! 💞 I love it all so far! 🥰

Congratulations, @Sunnysmom ! 🥳  I'm glad your box finally arrived.  Buddy is too cute in the bucket hat! 🥰  Love that Sunny supports him all the way.  Ivan says they are more than welcome to join in on all the fun...just don't take his box! 📦  Enjoy your goodies! 💞💞💞

Thank you sweet @Titian06 and to you as well! 💞 He was less than thrilled I’ll be honest but he’s a good sport with pics. They’d love to meet Ivan! ( I wish a box was all that made them or me happy right?! 😂 Bless em. 🥰) 

OMG! You’d photos are killing me @Sunnysmom ! 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love them SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for sharing! 🥰 Congratulations on the gratis and enjoy all the products! (Rose Inc is a fave of mine already and I am loving your heart swatch!)

Aww thank you @Saradestin ,😘😘 now if they could just join your wonderful water pics they’d be so happy! 🌊  Ready to go the beach but alas they can not. 😂 The lip is so vivid! ( I actually had ordered another one not knowing about this one , and it just arrived. It’s a very pretty wine! Wine you say?!! 😋🍷 ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Love Beckons .) 

That’s a GORGEOUS shade @Sunnysmom !!! 😍

Congratulations @Sunnysmom on receiving the summer gratis package. Hopefully I can get a photo of my dog posing with the package but she was frightened.

Thanks so much @Loretta55 , it’s so fun trying all the new lips isn’t it! I think the Lawless is my favorite so far. Yours? So tricky getting a good fluff pic, hope you can! Tell yours they can’t be frightened of your fav things in life! 😂💞

My dog is a rescue @Sunnysmom. Unfortunately she was found in a garbage bag in Puerto Rico so she has many issues. I don’t want to see her frightened because that may have caused a bad memory for her. At least I can see that she’s loved now. She is definitely a daddy’s girl. She follows my husband everywhere.
I’m enjoying both lip oils. I prefer the formula of the lip gloss over the lip balm in the Lawless Beauty products. I need to test drive the Rose Inc lippie and the Caliray primer still.

Aww so sweet I totally get that @Loretta55 . They can be so frightened. I’ve had one like that too. Took a long time to overcome many issues and some never did. I’m glad she has such a great life now with you guys and is so well-loved. 🥰 Same here with my hubs- he’s their hero! I’m just the butler as a friend of mine says. Love that. 💞

I’m going to coin that term @Sunnysmom . I’m her butler!

@Loretta55 ,

My husband calls us the Cat Butlers.  A true calling...

I love it @tsavorite ! I miss my cat but my little girl is so lovable.

@Loretta55 ,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  "Dog Butler" may work better for your situation. 

I'm so glad that your rescued doggie has you to love and take care of her now!  ❤️

It was perfect @Loretta55! 🥰 She has a wonderful way with words! 

@Sunnysmom your pup is adorable 

Thank you @CorgiMommy , I know you get it! 🥰

Omg adorable! Buddy’s two faces are so dang cute! Congrats and enjoy your goodies! @Sunnysmom 

Such a goofball @sister13 ! Thank you and to you too! Pups say woof to yours! 🥰

Heh @Sunnysmom , congrats on the gratis and look at Buddy, giving the meowdels a run for their money

4 Replies
testing