cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Congratulations @danielledanielle!! You look gorgeous, as always!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations @danielledanielle ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ!

Congratulations @danielledanielle ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ   on the gratis.

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis, @danielledanielle !  Enjoy it all !

Thanks @tsavorite ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ, hope you're enjoying yours as well

@danielledanielle @Congrats on the gratis. Oh no sorry your Haus Lab lippie is missing. Did you contact TeamBIC?

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 .

I should correct myself, I've misplaced it.  I received it, and then just kept using it and putting it random places ๐Ÿ˜‚

Congrats on the gratis ! You look great! @danielledanielle 

Thank you, and same to you @sister13 

Congrats @danielledanielle ! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰  Darling pic of you, enjoy it all! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @Sunnysmom , brow pomade and sunlight is doing 80% of the job, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much @TeamBIC for the wonderful and generous summer gratis box! The super cute fan will definitely come in handy as the weather gets warmer. It will also be really useful when using skincare in the morning when I get ready. It will help speed up the drying time when layering products! The personalized bracelet is such a lovely touch. I can't wait to use the bucket hat in my backyard when I use my blow up pool!

I am really excited to try the caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml . I love the mascara by the brand. And all of the lovely lip products!!! ๐Ÿ’‹

Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil Neutral 

ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame 

LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow 

I am forever grateful to be a part of this wonderful community with so many great people. Thank you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽ

20230530_181343.jpg

โ€ƒ

Congrats on the fun summer gratis, @Mellmars1185!

@quspork Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

Congratulations! That fan will certainly be put to good use. Enjoy all the goodies ๐Ÿ˜ @Mellmars1185 

@Buootiful Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185  Congratulations! That's a great idea of using the fan for skincare. 

@PrettyPaint Thank you very much! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ooh girl! Your bracelet looks so fun! Enjoy everything so much. ๐Ÿ’–

Caliray is completley new to me but you say they have good lippies and mascara? That's good to know ๐Ÿ˜‰

@CynthieLu Thank you! I have only tried caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL and it works well for me. I like the tubing formula because it doesn't wear off on my oily lids ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ on the gratis @Mellmars1185 . Enjoy!

30 Replies
testing