cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_6256.jpeg

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6217.jpeg

It really feels like summer can start now! This box of goodies is incredible, thank you so much @TeamBIC ❤️ 

I was impressed with the portable fan right off the bat, what a clever little gift to include for us making lovers as we enter another sunny hot season.  I know this is going to help me stay cool and I’m turn help to prevent my makeup from sweating off!! I also love using this around my neck to stop sweat from ruining my hairstyles. 

I was the lucky recipient of the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow ! I’ve been eyeing this lippie so I was really excited to see it included in the gratis 💋 

The ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame was sent to me and I actually tried it out right away, totally loved it! It’s been a few years since I’ve used a colour like this (probably

back when I lived the KVD long west lippies, those had power!) and it has been fun to get back into bold beautiful colours. 

How cool is the caliray Mini So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 0.34 fl / 10 mL ?!? The packing is so fun and summery and I love that it has the potential to help my complexion look leveled up without having to try too hard, I’m going to experiment with using this under my spf ☀️ 

It was so cool to receive the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection especiallybbecaise I can’t order this on the Canadian Sephora site! This applies like a dream, smells subtly amazing, and feels really soft and bouncy on my lips. I adore it!! I hope I will be able to order this in Canada soon because I know I was to check out another shade! ☺️ 

the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil Neutral is another great clear gloss that I received so now it’s Battle of the Clear Gloss ⚔️ it will be fun to play with these, you can go wrong having a nice clear gloss!

Thank you again so much Team BIC, this goodie box totally made my week and will be so fun to use everything in the coming days and weeks! Congratulations to all you beautiful BICers who also received this generous gratis ☀️ I can’t wait to see how everyone incorporates these lippies and primer into their looks!

IMG_6220.jpeg

Congrats on receiving this fun summer gratis, @bakeamuffin!

Congrats, I'm so happy you got to enjoy all these lip oils! Team BIC sent these all to us at the perfect time 😁 @bakeamuffin 

@Buootiful They totally did!! My lippie collection needed some new colours for summer so I couldn’t be happier! My daughter also commandeered all of my clear glosses over the year, so I’m hoarding these two away from her 😂 I’ve been especially imported with the feeling and scent of the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection and I can’t buy it in Canada on Sephora so it’s coveted! 

So glad you got Ami Cole. Wishing the brand comes to Canada quickly. Hmmm, I don't smell or taste anything with the lip treatment. Interesting-still works really well @bakeamuffin ❤️

Congratulations @bakeamuffin 🍾🎊🎈 on the gratis

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ! It has been fun to use everything, the caliray Mini So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 0.34 fl / 10 mL just screams summer 😄🌞

Congratulations to you, @bakeamuffin , for receiving the Summer Gratis!   Enjoy the Battle of the Clear Glosses! 

May the Best Gloss win!   Have a great Summer! 🌝

Thank you so much @tsavorite, it’s going to be a great summer using these! I hope you enjoy yours as well! 😊

Beautiful pics!! Congrats and enjoy!! @bakeamuffin 

Thank you @sister13 😊 

Congrats to you @bakeamuffin , enjoy all your new summer goodies! 🎉The fan and all of it are so thoughtful and perfect! I’m so glad you can try the Ami Colé! 

They totally are so thoughtful @Sunnysmom,

team BIC really does a great job putting these together; it always feels really magical to open them up! ☺️ A great way to start summer! 

Congratulations @bakeamuffin 🎈🎊🎉🍾!

Thank you @Loretta55 ! 😄😄

Congratulations, @bakeamuffin!

Thank you @curlychiquita 😄

Congratulations @bakeamuffin!🎉 

☺️ thank you @faeriegirl !

@bakeamuffin Congratulations! It will be fun to try out all of the goodies!

@Mellmars1185 Yes it will be, I can’t think of a more fun way to kick off summer! ☀️🛟

36 Replies
testing