cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

Yay @curlychiquita , big congrats! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿฅฐ I bet youโ€™ll love these lips and all of it! ๐Ÿ’ž

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! I know I will! I'll post reviews soon!

Congratulations on your gratis! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ’ @curlychiquita Have so much fun with everything! 

I think the treatment by Ami Cole is so sweet and hydrating ๐ŸฆI hope you like it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @CynthieLu! That's great to hear!

*squee!!! It's here!! ๐Ÿ˜

Summer Gratis 1.jpg

Summer Gratis 2.jpg

There are not enough superlatives to truly capture your kindness  @TeamBIC . And it feels like a broken record to say that "Thank you" is hardly sufficient to express my gratitude, but it's so true. Thank you ~ for not only these gratis packages, but for the grace and generosity you have shown to all of us. 

A few years ago, all of our worlds changed. The world changed. It continues to change, even as we work towards resetting for ourselves what 'normal' means and move forward. One thing that has remained constant, and consistent, is the care and attention each of you beauties ~ @CarolBT @GeorginaBT @AlexBT @LexBT ~ have put into growing the BIC and all those who make their way here ~ be it in passing or for any period of time.  Thank you ~ for being you, for doing what you do, and for helping to make this Community truly a place of beauty, inside and out! 
Summer Gratis - Lip.jpg
Summer Gratis - caliray.jpg
Can't wait to play more with all these goodies!  Thank you again TeamBIC!

Congrats on the gratis, @itsfi! The personalized bracelets for the ambassadors is such a cute touch! 

Awww, congrats on these goodies! You expressed all our feelings/gratitude of the BIC perfectly โค๏ธ @itsfi 

Congrats @itsfi ! Your words, pics and swatches are all so lovely!! Enjoy! 

Congratulations @itsfi ๐ŸŽ‰ 

@itsfi Congratulations. Your words are so true. BIC is a place that we can always come to. It has been here for us through the good and the bad.  Thank you for the swatches. The braclet looks so cute on you!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @itsfi 

You're the sweetest @itsfi - thank you for your never-ending positivity and grace ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ Hope you enjoy your goodies! I'm in love with these swatches under your friendship bracelet. ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations @itsfi! love what you wrote about Community and Team BIC being the constant through all the chaos โค๏ธ

Congratulations @itsfi, that bucket hat is adorable! The little fan looks so compact, too, perfect for slipping into summer bag ๐Ÿ˜ 

@eshoe, thank you. Iโ€™m a fan of bucket hats so this will be put to good use. 

Congratulations @itsfi. That bracelet is just too cute. And I really loved reading what you said about @TeamBIC and the community - I completely agree. 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! Very lucky to have received these wonderful goodies to play with. This Community sure is something special, isn't it? I've learned so much from my time here and have met some amazing people - like you! - along the way.  

Congratulations @itsfi!! As always, beautiful photos!! ๐Ÿ˜ And your words cannot be more beautiful! 

Awww! @Saradestin, I appreciate your always uplifting and encouraging words. Yours here put a smile in my heart. Thank you. 

Congratulations @itsfi on the Gratis box. Love the swatches you provided of each item.

Thank you @Luvstravel! Going to take the caliray and rose inc treats for a try later today. We shall see how they hold up.๐Ÿ˜

1 Reply
testing