cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your gratis 🥳 @heartsmyface 💗 

I look forward to hearing how you enjoy that lippie after it's tested out a bit 😉 have fun with it all! 🌻💖

@CynthieLu  it held up incredibly well!!! It did transfer to my hand throughout the day with all my face touching so it’s not transfer proof but it stayed put didn’t smudge around on my face or bleed at all.  It had a slow fade over ten hours and it was a little blurred around the edges at the end of its trial which is incredible given what it had to endure.   I work with gourmet olive oils and sample them with vinegar pairings throughout the day with customers.  I am looking forward to witnessing it in action without a constant diet of olive oil.  
my lips are feeling great after a day of wear.  No dryness at all.  I think in really like this one and I don’t like many liquid lipsticks 

That's excellent for a first try @heartsmyface 🩷

I've got dry lips that are sponges for lip products lol so that is pretty encouraging to hear 🙂 thank you for sharing 🙏

I was thinking along the same lines as @Saradestin that sounds sooo yummy and very hydrating on the lips,  tasty olives 🫒 😄

With all that olive oil tasting, your lips have to feel amazingly moisturized @heartsmyface 😁 Such a delicious way to keep them looking awesome! 😋

That lippie looks amazing on you @heartsmyface !! I also loved the texture and I was quite amazed at how well it held up. It didn’t dry my lips but let’s be real, with this humidity nothing is drying! 😅

Congratulations on the gratis!!! 

@Saradestin  I had a similarly great experience with this lipstick and we don’t have high humidity here.  It’s wonderful!  

Congratulations on receiving the awesome gratis package @heartsmyface. Mortal Flame is very flattering on you.

@Loretta55   Thank you!  I love a good orange red!  They’re the most flattering reds on me so I feel like I really lucked out! 

@heartsmyface  Yay!!! Mortal flame looks so good on you! I love the pairing with your shirt!! So pretty! 

@ather  Thanks:). I am LOVING this colour!   Ha the pairing is fun!  Both colours have a nice amount of yellow in them 

Beautiful lip on you as always @heartsmyface ! Congrats on the fun box. 

@Sunnysmom  Thanks!  it’s so pretty! I’m eyeing their other shades. 

Congratulations! The mortal flame looks incredible on you! @heartsmyface 

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis, @heartsmyface !

Mortal Flame looks very good on you!  It's your shade!

Congratulations, @heartsmyface ! 🥳  Mortal Flame is absolutely gorgeous on you! 🥰  Enjoy your goodies!

@Titian06  Thanks:). It wore so well!!! I’m impressed!  

IMG_9887.jpeg

💕💕💕💕💕thank you!!!! Just got my box yesterday and always so thankful for all the great things we great to try and the thoughtful gifts @TeamBIC 

Had to wear on this perfect summer day  the Hat, fan, bracelet and ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane  from the gift box

That little fan is just perfect for this hot days!!!! The matte lipstick first impression love the shade, had to  get used to the formula is a mouse consistency so I had to do a few passes first to get a good vibrant shade. So far so good, will see if it will last all day or if it smudges. 

Congrats, @Missnur! You are rocking this gratis! 

Congrats! You are looking BIC adorable! Thanks, I'll make sure to swipe on a few passes of the Rose Inc 😍 @Missnur 

@Missnur Congratulations! The lippie looks wonderful on you!! 

@Mellmars1185  Thank you! 💕

testing