cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

IMG_2467.jpeg

๐Ÿ“œ Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. ๐ŸŒž Itโ€™s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! ๐ŸŽ I know weโ€™re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! ๐Ÿคฉ You guys are the best!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ 

(Someone canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s coming! Sheโ€™s been at the door for days!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿถ

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ

@Loretta55  Thank you!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Missnur  Looks like you are all ready for summer!!! And the beach! This shade looks so good on you! 

Best way to wear this lip and bucket hat @Missnur ! Love it and congrats. ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

You look amazing! Congrats on the gratis! @Missnur 

๐Ÿ’• thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

Congratulations on receiving your Summer Gratis, @Missnur !  You wear it well!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿฅฐโ˜บ๏ธ thank you! 

@Missnur  We are twinning today with the red lip and bracelet!  congrats and enjoy your insta fresh style!  

Yay!!! โค๏ธ

Congratulations, @Missnur ! ๐Ÿฅณ  I can definitely picture you wearing Mortal Flame! ๐Ÿ”ฅ  Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you โค๏ธ I think I finally got it to work. 

IMG_9632.jpeg
Quick first impression on Caliray primer: it goes on so smooth. The consistency is a bit thicker than Tatcha liquid primer (Probably about the same as regular version of Tatcha primer). It has a pretty strong citrus scent and the scent lingers for good 5-10 minutes so if you are sensitive to scented products this might be a no-go. It gives somewhat of matte finish on me (lately my skin is so dry). I am hoping for a glowy finish but donโ€™t look liked it will on me. Iโ€™d be interested to hear what kind of finish it gives on oily skin

Congratulations, @blackkitty2014, and thank you for sharing your thoughts in detail on the primer. It sounds like something that might be great for targeting certain parts of the face rather than as an over-all one and done primer (for drier skin, anyway). 

@eshoe You might be right about that. I will try that ๐Ÿ˜˜

@blackkitty2014, good to hear your first impressions, thank you! The primer was something I had my eye on, for the warmer months when I'm more combo-oily. You said it left a matte finish - did you feel like it made your skin dry or drier?

@itsfi @I donโ€™t think it makes my skin drier per se but Iโ€™m using everything else the same except for the primer and it seems to cancel out the glowy effect of my other base products. I will test it with some other over glowy stuffs to see whatโ€™s up. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Still comfortable to wear though but that is one strange effect I notice.

@blackkitty2014, I used the Caliray primer the other day and I get what you mean about it taking away or neutralizing the glowy from other products, on the drier parts of my combo face. My oily T-zone loved it though. I think this will be better for me in the summer months when my skin leans more oily. 

Thanks for the feedback, @blackkitty2014!

Thank you for sharing your quick review @blackkitty2014 and congrats!

Thank you so much for your feedback on caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml ! I have used it once and I really liked it! It mattified my T-zone instantly and blurred my pores quite well. But I didnโ€™t see a huge difference after applying foundation. I will keep trying different ways to apply it to master it, because I really like it. I find the smell so good (but because I love scented products) For reference, I have combo skin at this time. 

testing