Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@TeamBIC   Thank you for the awesome tote!!!  Itโ€™s so perfect and such a cute Winx design! 

7DEFED5C-966B-4A4A-BB75-E6AB9ED08A92.jpeg

Your photo is smile-inducing @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ˜„ Love it and congratulations!!

You are too fab for words @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ˜Ž I love that you matched shades with Wink!

Love, love, love the pic @heartsmyface 

You are the cutest, Hearts!!! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Great photo @heartsmyface just like the tote!! Congratulations๐ŸŽŠ

How much I love this picture @heartsmyface !!! It is so perfect! 

Great action shot, @heartsmyface ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So cute @heartsmyface , the tote looks terrific too! 

Love it! Youโ€™re all ready for summer @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿคฉ

@heartsmyface love those glasses โญโญ

@heartsmyface ,

Cute photo!  I'm excited about this tote bag!  It looks good on you.  I love your Star-shaped Sunnies!  โญ โญ

@heartsmyface @Such a rockstar 

It's definitely giving off Rockstar vibes ๐Ÿคฉ @SportyGirly125 @heartsmyface  

So cute, @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ˜‰.

@heartsmyface Youโ€™re so chic. Love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน

Thank you @TeamBIC for the wonderful summer gratis! My favourite item was the BIC beach towel! Itโ€™s so soft ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›  I love it and got right to using it! I made two reels showing the unboxing (part 1 is up, part 2 to come shortly). I wish I could share the video here, but since thatโ€™s not a supported format, I will share some stills ๐Ÿ˜Š  If youโ€™re curious, you can watch it on my IG @ coralista.meesta

IMG_7265.JPGIMG_7266.JPGIMG_7267.PNG

I thought the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculptยฎ Bronzer Medium looked pretty subtle on me, but then I took photos indoors and you can see it a lot better (I used it as contour). It gives a very natural glow, which I'm liking so far! I'm curious how it will look as a highlighter, since the packaging mentioned this use case too.

IMG_7268.PNG IMG_7269.PNG

I've never owned a full tub of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream so I was thrilled to see this huge container! I actually used this and the Tom Ford Soleil Blanc back-to-back so it was hard to recall if I liked this scent... will need to try it again on its own. All I know, is by the end of it I smelled amazing with all the scents mixed together haha ๐Ÿ˜‚  

The OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL is new to me, but as you can see with my long tresses, I'll be needing it! I can see this really helping give my hair some texture when it's feeling limp. More photos/detailed reviews to come! ๐Ÿค—

Congratulations @Guessgal !

Congratulations @Guessgal! I love these stills and your glowing skin. The Bum Bum is addictive, this oversize jar is a very good thing ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

@Guessgal Love love love! Congratulations on getting this gratis you gorgeous gal! 

Thank you ladies @Mcakes @PrettyPaint @Tamara76 @Mellmars1185 @Titian06 @quspork @Sunnysmom @Mochapj @SportyGirly125 @tsavorite @heartsmyface Iโ€™ve started packing some of these for my trip next weekend and honestly there are endless possibilities! Packing fun makeup/skincare is definitely the best part of trip planning ๐Ÿ˜

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg