Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Congrats @haleyvvvv ! Will be fun to open when you get home! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom!! ๐Ÿ’–  I'm excited to come back to it!! Especially as summer is just starting for us here!!

Congratulations, @haleyvvvv !  Something fun to look forward to when you get home! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you, @Titian06!! ๐Ÿ’–  it'll be nice to come back to after braving airports 

@haleyvvvv @Congratulations on the gratis!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!! ๐Ÿ’– 

@haleyvvvv congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @lmaster!! ๐Ÿ’–

Yaaay @haleyvvvv! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Congrats on receiving this gratis. Have a safe and good work trip. Looking forward to seeing your post when you get back! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thank you, @itsfi!! ๐Ÿ’– 

I hope this comment will not come off as too strange. Now that I can see the products contained in the summer BIC gift, I am very happy to have declined the invitation. These are products that I don't use on a daily basis, and they would certainly have gone to waste in my hand, so I'm happy that other people can use them and appreciate them to the fullest. Enjoy!! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ž

@Skunk12puzzola 

It doesnโ€™t come off any type of way! In Canada (neighbour to the US) it used to be a gamble on if we would be charged duties or not, I was charged close to $200 on one gratis years ago. The lovelies at BIC and their promo company have since done some magic and we are no longer charged duties, but the unexpected expense itโ€™s totally understandable! 

@GG84 I was worried about the expenses and tbh, I don't like the idea of giving away my home address on a chat. I am fairly new here so.....also, I was 100% sure that these goodies were not the ones I use on a daily basis, and I didn't want to waste any of them. So I'm happy that other people can enjoy them!! If I need something (lip balms, mostly), I can go in a near shop and buy what I like....it will sound weird, but I don't like the idea of receiving things for free, I feel guilty. And way too privileged, looking at how the world is going on these days ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

@Skunk12puzzola  You are so very thoughtful!

@Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Skunk12puzzola   Were there shipping restrictions?   What are your most used type of beauty products?  

@heartsmyface hi ๐Ÿ˜Š I assumed there were shipping restrictions because I live in Europe so I thought: ok, the expenses for this package will be very high for the sephora team....so I told them to keep the products for other people. I don't think that they could do much for me, they replied saying thank you for letting us know, and they were happy about my support to this community.

My most used beauty products? you need to ask? LIP BALMS!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž I have a collection of more than 30 pieces, and I keep buying them. The other items that I use on myself (I'm very low maintenance), like soaps, shampoo, body wash, are all from the drugstore. We have a shop here, the name is tigotร  (I know, fun name) and their brand slogan is: belli, puliti, profumati (good looking, clean and smell good people)....๐Ÿ˜‚ I buy my stuff from there or from the grocery store.

I can't wait to write my June favorites because I have so many lip balms this month that I felt in love with ๐Ÿฅฐ

I also have their fidelity card, it looks like this.I also have their fidelity card, it looks like this.

@Skunk12puzzola  Aw thatโ€™s very considerate of you.   Is the shipping there that terrible?  I suppose it would depend on the dutiesโ€ฆ.

I would shop at that store just to be one of the smell good people๐Ÿ˜.   It would be so cool to see whatโ€™s on the shelves there if you ever get a chance to take some stealthy photos for us.  I love both foreign grocery and drugstores for all the neat novelty (to me) products.  Itโ€™s a guilty pleasure of mine when travelling to visit a grocery store to find neat food items and look for beauty products not found at home. 

@heartsmyface sorry, but I can't take pics due to my phone, it's very old and I can't upload pics on the chat. I didn't even take a look at the expenses tbh, I assumed that it would cost a lot for sephora, and I thought: so much money, for little old me? and I declined....I'm truly happy to see all of you so excited of your goodies ๐Ÿฅฐ

@TeamBIC   Wow! I am truly amazed by this generous gift. And how huge the box is! I couldnโ€™t wait to dig in and try everything out!! I know this tote will be my favourite summer beach bag! The sunglasses I will have to keep stealing back from my little guy. I already have some favourites in this box including OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL  which Iโ€™m using all the time and Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream  suvh a perfect cream for summer and all year. Iโ€™m excited to test out TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  and fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator  Thank you again for all the extra sephora swag! Itโ€™s definitely my favourite!! 

F974D86C-D874-423B-BDBE-1278A5F53989.jpeg

โ€ƒ

AC37D287-8194-4228-A08A-F51AFAD75AAF.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1D0D4F83-4DF1-459D-8485-0A758B0D43B9.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Oh my goodness @ather, you look absolutely fabulous! Congratulations and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new (to you!) goodies ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg