Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

I love the pics @Sunnysmom !!!

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Thank you @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Aww, Sunny has a doggie blanket with doggies on it!  Beautiful pictues @Sunnysmom !

Thanks @Ispend2much6 , the boy loves to shop! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sunnysmom  That made me laugh so hard!  Sure, blame it on the one who doesn't even have fingers to press the computer keys... ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahh the beauty of having pets to blame stuff on eh @Ispend2much6 ?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  I can't, since I don't have pets, and my kids would complain if I blamed them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Crying at these adorable photos @Sunnysmom. Congrats on the gratis - enjoy!! 

Aww youโ€™re the best @GeorginaBT ! Thank you! ๐Ÿ’ž

What absolute cuties, @Sunnysmom!

Such goofballs @quspork .  Glad they got in on the gratis fun! 

I am melting with your sweet Sunny and Buddy @Sunnysmom !! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Best pictures ever!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And congratulations on this great summer treat!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

That makes us all feel so good , thank you sweet @Saradestin ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Congrats @Sunnysmom ! I agree Iโ€™m excited to see everyoneโ€™s wave spray experiments ! 

Me too @Kim888 , thank you! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom those fluffy puppies ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ž

Sillies @Skunk12puzzola , and all of us over in this household could use a little less fluff! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Congratulations on receiving your Sephora Summertime Gratis, @Sunnysmom  and friends!  โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ 

Best photos!  Cutest Pups ever!  Hi, Buddy!  ๐ŸŒž  Hi, Sunny!  ๐ŸŒž 

Thank you @tsavorite , they say woof to your kitties! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom and you even got puppies in your gratis! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha, bonus 2 for 1 @CookieGirl1 ! 

1,399 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg