Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

You look so relaxed!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @missjeanie 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@lmaster Thanks!  Happy to report the float is still in use weekly!!The products may not last forever... but the floating memories will!

Well done, @missjeanie ! 

Thank you for taking us along---  What a beautiful Summer place---  I love it!  โค๏ธ

You showed off the Summer Gratis, just right!   โค๏ธโค๏ธ  The Sunnies were made for you!  ๐ŸŒž

@tsavorite @The sunnies weโ€™re also a hit with two little girlsโ€ฆ. A few pairs may have been ordered for them now so that they stop thieving mine lol!๐Ÿ•ถ

@missjeanie ,

You are a really good aunt!

@missjeanie Omg yessss I love how you actually got onto the floatie! That looks so fun; I need to try this out pronto! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh heck yes @Guessgal !  There was no way I wasn't getting on there!  I actually used it again last weekend!

@missjeanie Awww, what a beautiful background for all your goodies. โค๏ธ Enjoy! 

Thanks @QueenMarceline !  It's been a fun set for sure.

Congratulations @missjeanie! You may not be a pro photographer, but your picture looks completely like coming from a professional! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @Saradestin !  I'm thinking the pretty gifts and background did the heavy lifting here lol

Congrats on the gratis, @missjeanie! It looks like you're making excellent use of everything haha!

@quspork โ™ฅ๏ธ

@missjeanie you couldn't pack me in that box to take with you?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love this picture of the gratis chilling on the lake. Congrats on getting this amazing treat!

Just a flight away @Mcakes !  Anytime you want to have your floatie join mine you are more than welcome!

Congrats @missjeanie !! Looks like youโ€™re in the perfect place to enjoy the float!!

@Kim888 Thanks!!  The floatie will be well loved!!

@missjeanie Great photos. Looks like a relaxing and fun time! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

A very fun time was had @Mellmars1185 !  The girls have decided they need new lake floats too, so once again.... BIC has been influencing shopping lol!

@missjeanie Hehe i don't blame them. They want to get in on the fun too! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

@missjeanie  What a gorgeous view!!!  Enjoy!

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg