Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Thank you so so much, @TeamBIC ๐Ÿ˜˜ for this fantastic summer Gratis! It has not been a good summer for me since my husband had to be admitted to the hospital. He has since been recuperating for a few months and his health scare has shocked us both. I am extremely relieved his health is improving and I'm slowly feeling like myself. It was such a shock that I have not been able to get interested in makeup or even go shopping. Seeing the huge Winky girl box sparked some excitement for makeup again!

Screenshot_20220801-132701_2 (1).png

Thank you Tom Ford, Makeup by Mario, @SoldeJaneiro  @Ouai and Fresh for these Summer gifts!! I had a lovely summer Sunday planned with @Guessgal and couldn't wait to dive into the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil ! I was a little unsure how I would like it because I did not like this perfume. From what I remembered, the top layer had a light fresh scent that "soured" when dried down so I thought Mugler's Alien Goddess would be a good replacement. I sprayed a lot of Goddess on my skin so it would overpower the Tom Ford scent. I applied the oil 3 times to my upper arms and shoulders and luckily didn't feel too oily. I was disappointed I didn't see any sparkles indoors but happy the scent was very light. It reminded me of putting suntan lotion while at the beach. I have had a bad habit this year of not putting on sunscreen and I imagine if I did, it would enhance this beachy scent. Hours later and sweaty strolling through a Farmer's market, I could see the sparkles. I'm glad it didn't vanish with the sweat. Even @Guessgal noticed the sparkles in the sun and I felt like a glowing, warm-toned Twilight vampire, lol! ๐ŸคฃThe not-so-chunky flecks were a very pretty warm gold on my medium skin.

20220714_182557_2.jpg

As usual, LA traffic had me anxious to meet Guessgal but wanted to put some makeup on so I pulled out the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  in Medium as a wash of color on my eyes with mascara. I didn't have time to prime my eyes so I applied it onto my lids with my fingers, then set it with powder. It was a nice brown on me, but I didn't have high hopes for it to last long on my oily eyes. It didn't crease a lot. At least, not as bad as I thought it would be. I can't wait to try it as a bronzer or as a contour effect!

Spoiler
Screenshot_20220801-132701_2.png

I look forward to using Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream on my dry legs, OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL for my frizzy, tangled hair and, fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator  on my lips. ๐Ÿ˜

All the summer swag that came with the beauty products were amazing! I would love to use the BIC floaty because it looks too fun to not use, but the apartment swimming pool is busy every day. This thing looks huge and would fill up 25% of the pool, lol! It was also thoughtful of Team BIC to include a vacuum pump, and I think I will blow it up to use inside my apartment ๐Ÿ™‚ . Heart-shaped sunglasses are always stylish and I love how cute and functional the Tote bag is. I love a good tote bag with a zipper. Zippers make any tote bag sooo much better! The beach towel is perfect for the beach and I love thin towels for after showering too.

20220714_182403_2.jpg

I'm truly grateful for these fantastic summer treats-it lifted my spirits! It's the simple things that do wonders to lighten a mood and make you feel better. Thank you so much for curating BIC favorite products for the forum! And, thank you for reaching out to me when my husband was in the hospital @CarolBT @AlexBT @GeorginaBT  @LexBT @danielledanielle @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Buootiful thank goodness your husband is doing better!! You're amazing for being such a great support for him, positive vibes for you to get back to feeling like yourself again and congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

Awww, thanks so much for your positive vibes! @lmaster Truly, just being in the hospital room with him helped keep his spirits up. It's scary but it helped him so much. Haha, feeling more like myself that I placed several orders this month. Most were still what I ran out of, but it felt good!

Oh goodness, @Buootiful so much love to you and healing vibes to your husband. I'm glad he's doing better, but this must have been a really tough past couple of months. I'm so glad the gratis could bring some smiles- you deserve them! 

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—oh, thank you so much, I really appreciate you sending healing vibes to us. It was tough but we got through it @quspork 

@Buootiful Congrats on the gratis!  I am so happy to hear you and your husband are feeling and doing better.

Aww, thank you so much for your kind support! โค๏ธ @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful Sorry to hear about your husband, but I am so glad he is on his way to recovery! And that you got to meet up with another BICr!

Thank ypu! @Samtian . It was a relief he didnt have to have surgery. The BIC meeting was a blessingโค๏ธ.. Im glad I went.

I am so happy to know that your husband is recovering from his health issue @Buootiful. I am so sad that you two had to go through so much stress and anxiety; so glad that it is almost behind you now. How cool that you could meet with @Guessgal ! Congratulations on this gratis and continue to enjoy the goodies! 

Aww thanks so much! @Saradestin Yes, it is a relief to have it almost behind us. โค๏ธ.Im starting to feel joy with these products. What better way to use the gratis than for a BIC meetup. ๐Ÿ˜ 

@Buootiful I loved reading your post and reliving our patio and walk of fame adventures together! Yes, the TF sparkles were very evident in the sun - looked great on you! I am so glad to hear your husband is continuing to recover well too. Wishing you a restful remainder of summer ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you.so much, he is doing much better! @Guessgal And thank you so much for inviting me out. I had so much fun spending time with you and finding Hollywood Stars ๐Ÿ˜‚. You helped.to get out of my head somewhat and enjoy the LA sunshine.. Come back soon!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@Buootiful,

I'm glad you got some summertime goodness, in spite of all your trials.  There's still some summer left, hope it (and the rest of the year) goes a little better.  Best of recovery to you both.

Also, hey hey, ambassador mini meet!

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜˜ @danielledanielle 

@Buootiful - Congratulations on receiving this gratis!  I'm sorry to hear about your husband's health issue.  Best wishes to him and you!  (((HUG)))  I'm glad you were able to get out with @Guessgal and do something for yourself as well as enjoy your new products! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much @Titian06 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—. She called at the perfect time. I had last minute jitters but Im so glad I.went. ๐Ÿ˜

I realize that I am late on providing my reviews of these awesome items that @TeamBIC gifted to me. I definitely found a new HG favorite amongst the group.

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  has been a true game changer in my makeup routine. This has to be the most natural bronzer/contour that I have ever used. I have received multiple compliments from my coworkers on this magical product. It also inspired me to purchase the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculptยฎ Transforming Skin Perfector . This combination can be worn together without foundation and I have the most natural glowy complexion.

fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator has been a wonderful product that does an excellent job of exfoliating my dry lips. It has a wonderful scent. Their body exfoliant is also wonderful. I have used this product for quite a few years.

OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL is also an HG product for me. I use it to refresh my curls /waves. I have purchased this product multiple times.

TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum Fragrance was not a personal favorite but at least the scent was not too strong. Sorry I am not a fan of body glitter.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream also is not a favorite body cream of mine. I passed this along to a coworker who always uses it. She was very excited to receive it.

The tote bag is a favorite of mine. I have been using it on my shopping trips now that stores no longer provide bags. I will be passing along the sunnies because I use prescription glasses.

33600666-4E59-43AD-AB57-A1BF90BDCBB8.jpeg

โ€ƒ

It is never too late @Loretta55 ! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about these products! 

You're not too late, @Loretta55 !  I like hearing what everyone thinks no matter when they get to it! ๐Ÿฅฐ  I'm glad many of the products not only  work for you, but were already favorites! ๐Ÿฅณ

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg