Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Ispend2much6 A view made so much better by some red sunnies a good float! 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Look at all your summer fun @missjeanie so darling! Congrats!! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

Thank You @Sunnysmom This was honestly so much fun that was needed after a work week!

Congratulations @missjeanie ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ I love ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธyour photos so much. Your niece is a great photographer ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks @blackkitty2014 She's going to be so glad to hear her pictures went over well!  She was having as much fun as I was lol!

Awwwww congratulations @missjeanie! Your niece captured your โ€˜joie de vivrรฉ perfectly๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„ Kudos to her! The sunnies are so fun, arenโ€™t they? Enjoy!!

@eshoe I mayyyyybe have had a peek at finding some more shades in niece size. They wanted to steal mine and I had to put a stop to that! lol

Congratulations, @missjeanie !  The pics on the dock are great!  Your niece did a wonderful job too.  You look awesome in your shades with matching rod! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks @Titian06 I felt like this particular gratis needed something more special than my floor to show it off ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@missjeanie wow!! love the view and you are so fun and relatable ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŠ

Summer gratis in action!! ๐Ÿ˜ Love it @missjeanie! The treats are beautifully laid out, on the dock, on the floatie! That lake looks so inviting. Excellent photo by your niece; ๐Ÿ“ท awesome work commandeering  the matching fishing rod! ๐ŸŽฃ 

@itsfi I had to do some real sweet talkin' to get that rod! lol, such a fun gratis!  I'm loving seeing all the pics and the smiles this one brought to everyone.  

@missjeanie Congrats! I so love the photos of you and the glasses, and you in the lake!

Thanks @Samtian !!  I've been wearing the heart sunnies all week.  Got a few odd looks from the guys at work, but I don't care.  They make me smile!

@missjeanie So cute!!!  I love the pictures and you are rocking the sunnies.

Arenโ€™t they just the cutest @SportyGirly125 ?

@missjeanie @Yes they are 

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  5/5-  While this isn't a product I would use, and it is too dark for me. I generally liked it. It was easy to use, blended easy, and not patchy. It worked well with both a brush and fingers. 

@Samtian @So far my first impression is the same.. darker than I should be using but interesting! 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 4/5- This is such a doozy of a smell. I am glad the scent is on the stronger side. You can smell it for a long time after you apply it. This one from the gratis seems to be a little different from the tubs I used a few years ago. It doesn't feel as thick and rich. Still feels thick and rich but not like previous ones I used up. Very small change in softness of my skin after use, but I do feel like it is firming my skin.

OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL -  I had reviewed this back in 2018, here is my review then-

2/5-03.18.18-

This did create a crunchy texture for my hair. My hair is straight and there was zero waves. I find the scent to smell like mosquito repellent.

Updated Review 4/5- I used the tips and used this after my shower, on wet hair, after I applied my leave in conditioner. My hair has been kind of wavy lately on it's own so I'm not sure if this kept it that way after it tried or if it would have been wavy afterwards. I feel like it probably helped. My hair only feels a little dry with some texture. I will finish this bottle but it won't be a repurchase, I just can't get over the mosquito repellent smell. 

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  is my favorite!!!! I love how effortless the application is with a beauty blender!!

OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL so far liking it, it does give me volume of sprayed on dry hair, but it's also crunchy when it dries, not a deal breaker for me, I will try it on wet hair and see!!

#TOM FORD Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Oil is so fun, I don't have any issue with the glitter, I find the scent is great and not overpowering 

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg