Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Summer Gratis Shades.jpg

Got to wear the shades today!

My review for the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil - 1/5. So glittery. The glitter gets on everything, everywhere. The smell is like a suntan scent, thankfully it isn't strong enough that I can smell it unless I put it right up to my nose. I don't get any oil feelings from this, more like a perfume with glitter. The majority of the glitter itself did not last 12 hours. 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Samtian ,

These glasses are really a kick!   You wear them well!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@tsavorite Thank you!!!

Perfect match- the sunglasses and your lip!!! Cute! @Samtian 

@Ispend2much6 Thank you!!

@Samtian Lovin those shades on you with that bold red lip! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

@Anna2BT Thank you!!

You are rockin' those shades, @Samtian ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž  The red lippie is perfect! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

@Titian06 Thank you!!

I would love to try the @Anonymous products line, @Tom Ford as well as @makeup by Mario.

The #TomFord lipsticks are so elegant and the colors are ๐Ÿ˜˜

TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 

The TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil looks AMAZZZING! especially for summer!!!

As for @Anonymous and @makeup by mario I have been eyeing the 

fresh Soy Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser  but really love all the products they contain I try to keep an eye out for the ingredients used yes to #fresh     &&&

@Anonymous the MAKEUP BY MARIO MoistureGlowโ„ข Plumping Lip Serum Bronze Glow  the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  would go so lovely with each other!

I already love @Ouai, the amazing scents of @Sol De Janiero and of course @sephora products!!! 

Really neat of @sephora and @TeamBIC 

Those are great products @peaches010712 ! I have not tried Tom Ford lipsticks but they look awesome!

@Saradestin TOM FORD Lip Color Lipsticks  are definitely worth a try!

Many, many thanks for this lovely gratis!  So many niceties!!!

thumbnail.jpe

thumbnail (1).jpe

thumbnail (2).jpe

Did anyone else get a cat in this gratis?!  This one loves to play with invisibobbles.

OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL Excited to try this brand for the first time!

TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil What a luxury!

fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator Lip exfoliation is always in season ๐Ÿ™‚

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream This might finally get me really into all over body creams!

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  Now I can finally feel like a celeb!

Swag beach bag by SC - yippee!

Thanks for the goodies, @TeamBIC !  Very generous, and quite fun to share the experience with other BICers.

Sweet kitty @greeneyedgirl107 ! Congrats on this fun box! ๐ŸŽ‰

@Sunnysmom And guess what - we got him recently and named him Sunny!

Stop it @greeneyedgirl107 , love it! Sunny says woof!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Kitty gratis !!!! @greeneyedgirl107  Thatโ€™s the best kind!!

@greeneyedgirl107  Congratulations!  How nice of TeamBIC to send you a cat. ๐Ÿ™‚

@greeneyedgirl107 Your kitty is too cute! Glad to see they're also enjoying the gratis...box ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฑ

Congratulations @greeneyedgirl107! I think that you were as happy and excited with this amazing summer treat as your beautiful kitty! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป Boxes are irresistible ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น I would have loved to receive a cat in my gratis! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

@greeneyedgirl107 Congrats!! Beautiful baby โค๏ธ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg