Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

I'm loving this!!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ @greeneyedgirl107 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@greeneyedgirl107 Congratulations! Isn't funny how the boxes end up getting so much use?!?

@greeneyedgirl107 

Congrats on the gratis box!

The products look great!!!

Hope to get a box and a cat ๐Ÿ˜ป myself !!!!

Congrats, @greeneyedgirl107๐Ÿ’š

Oh wow ๐Ÿคฉ @greeneyedgirl107 @Iโ€™m jealous. My box didnโ€™t come with the kitty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜ Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆon the gratis. This is for sure a fun summer box

Congratulations, @greeneyedgirl107 !  Enjoy your goodies and the kitty! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–

@greeneyedgirl107 hi cutie!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ป

Ooooh congrats, @greeneyedgirl107! Wow you are trying Ouai for the first time, hooray! That is a little bonus beauty fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations on receiving the Sephora Summer Gratis, @greeneyedgirl107 !  Aren't we lucky that @TeamBIC and Sephora have been so generous!   ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Your kitty is gorgeous!  There is nothing like Cat-In-A-Box!

@greeneyedgirl107  Congratulations!! I seem to be missing the kitty in my box!

@greeneyedgirl107 @Congratulations on this gratis!

My box just showed up a couple of days ago and I was honestly so impatient with excitement after seeing the spoilers posted here ๐Ÿ˜‚.  @TeamBIC KILLED it with this box!  When I saw what was in it I started laughing because this box came at the perfect time and I'm so grateful.

20220702_165210.jpg20220702_164830.jpg

First of all, the little accessories are so fun ๐Ÿ˜€.  It's so nice to have a tote bag with a ZIPPER (why don't more totes have zippers?!) and that beach blanket is so large and soft.  The sunnies are just adorable, lol.  Not pictured is the pool floatie which I haven't blown up yet.

20220702_165543.jpg  20220702_165617.jpg  20220702_165649.jpg  20220702_165740.jpg  20220702_165922.jpg

The TOM FORD Soleil Neige Shimmering Body Oil oil has such luxurious packaging and it's SO pretty!  I like how it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin which is definitely a deal-breaker for me when it comes to body oils.  The OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL is one of those items that came at the perfect time because I actually currently use this as a texturing spray to add a little "oomph" to my hair and to help it hold its style a little better and I'm literally down to the last of my current bottle so having a replacement is much appreciated. 

I've never tried the fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator (it's always fun to try new things) and i was absolutely ecstatic to see a full size of the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream in the box!  Prior to this year I actually didn't like the Bum Bum Cream scent but for some reason I fell in love with it earlier this summer and now I LOVE it and can't get enough. 

Finally, it's ironic that the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  was included because I was honestly planning on purchasing it myself!  I've watched YouTube videos of other people using it and have swatched all of the shades in store myself multiple times and decided that I actually wanted the medium shade (which is what I received) to use as a cream bronzer; satin/glowy bronzers are my favorite and this has a very subtle sheen to it that I think looks so pretty and natural.  The only reason I hadn't bought it yet was because I was on the verge of completely panning my Tower 28 cream bronzer (which I finally did a week ago) and I had told myself to finish that bronzer before buying a replacement for it and now I'm glad that I waited on my purchase!  Spoiler: I really like it.  It's so blendable, so easy to use, and the finish is just what I like in a bronzer.

Thank you, @TeamBIC for the generous package and for choosing items that are absolutely perfect for summer.  I feel so blessed and I can honestly say that I love everything that you picked โค๏ธ.

Amazing pics @CookieGirl1 so fun, and congrats to you! ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @Sunnysmom, I'm really enjoying it all ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm loving that towel as photo backdrop @CookieGirl1!! Such a cute and fun idea.

@CarolBT thank you!  The towel is so cute--that was a fun addition to the box ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 Ooh look at you! Walking the Beauty Red Carpet. Congrats!!

@Samtian why, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰ congratulations photos are fabulous 

@lmaster thanks, girl!

@CookieGirl1 Amazing pictures ๐Ÿ˜ and loving the full on photo shoot! โค๏ธ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg