Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Thank you, @quspork! yes itโ€™s been the surprise hit of it all for me ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@eshoe  I agree with the make up by Mario. The colour in the pan was a bit dark when you look but blends perfectly when you apply it to skin! I love it!! 

@ather I have tried contouring once or maybe twice. It was a disaster ๐Ÿ˜‚ I fully expected this to be a flop but instead, I have been amazed with every single application!

@eshoe Congratulations! Enjoy!

Thank you, @Mellmars1185 - you as well!

Congratulations @eshoe!! And enjoy! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @Saradestin ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe enjoy all of your new goodies!

Thank you @CookieGirl1! I am pretty sure I will have no problem panning everything here๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe I know exactly what you mean ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @eshoe !

Thank you, @Mochapj!

Congratulations @eshoe ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ Hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, @blackkitty2014, it is safe to safe everything will nestle into my summer routine this year ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

@eshoe It's so fun being surprised! Congrats!

You inspired me, @Samtian, and it was well worth the wait!

@eshoe I'm glad it was worth it!

Yay!!! @eshoe , It's great that now you get to try everything!   I appreciate reading your thoughts.  I'm glad to hear that you had such a great vacation, too!  I wish that I had stayed away from the unboxings until I received my package as well!

Ha ha well it wasnโ€™t easy, @tsavorite. I really wanted something to look forward to about getting home, and this did not disappoint ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe  Yay!!  Glad you had a great vacation.  Looks like the Mario Softsculpt will be a great match for you!

It is definitely good to be home, @Ispend2much6. Looking forward to trying the Mario tomorrow. I was totally expecting a powder when I swatched, so I am glad I did that today. 

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg