Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@TeamBIC lol, thank YOU for the amazing products!  Your choices were awesome ๐Ÿ˜

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congrats, @CookieGirl1! I love the sunnies on you!

@CookieGirl1  Congratulations!!

@CookieGirl1 Congratulations and great photos!

@Mellmars1185 @ather thank you!

I love those pictures @CookieGirl1 ! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ They all scream summer! Congratulations on this amazing gratis! 

@Saradestin thank you!  Everything has been so much fun to play with.

Congratulations and what pretty pictures, putting the products in front of flowers! @CookieGirl1 

The flowers are thanks to my mom, @Ispend2much6.  She tried to instill me with a green thumb while I was growing up and it definitely didn't work ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Beautiful photos @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜ป So glad you found some favorite ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน

@blackkitty2014 I'm super-excited by all of this!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  How exciting that these are products you already love or have been interested in trying! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis and on your unboxing, @CookieGirl1 !   ๐ŸŒž   It really is fun, isn't it!  Great photos!

@CookieGirl1 @Congrats on this gratis!

@SportyGirly125 @tsavorite thank you!  @TeamBIC picked out some fun things.

I've only had the chance to try 2 of the products so far... being summer, everything happens just a little bit slower than usual ๐Ÿ˜„

Firstly, I have been testing out the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL all week. I like this, but it doesn't give me the effect I was expecting based on the name. I have fairly thick but straight hair and when applied to my damp hair it gives me a lot of body but doesn't really give me the piece-y, beachy wave I assumed it would. I appreciate that it's made without sea salt because when I had coloured hair those were so bad for it and even au naturale they tend to dry out my hair too much. The scent is a floral but it's not very strong and I don't mind catching little whiffs of it throughout the day. 

Next, I tried TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil and I have some thoughts, LOL. To be honest, I haven't really enjoyed any of the Soleil range of scents from Tom Ford to date and of the (I think they have) 4 versions I can only sort of tolerate Soleil Brulรขnt. I erroneously assumed this was the Soleil Brulรขnt oil when I first opened the gratis box because that was both the most recent Soleil scent and body oil that was launched, but this is the classic Blanc version. The pros are that the oil is very moisturizing and has a dry texture so it doesn't feel super greasy or sticky. As mentioned by others, the glitters are fairly noticeable and on my skin tone definitely obvious which I don't mind but also wish were milled because I prefer more of a fine sheen. The cons are that the glitters also tend to migrate. I rubbed my arm after I applied it and ended up with a handful of glitter all over my fingertips. The scent is also a con for me but that's totally subjective; I don't like white florals or beach-y type scents and this is definitely both of those things. Lastly, I think the applicator could use a bit of finesse; when I pump it the oil dispenses as if it's being spit out of the bottle which can get a bit messy if you're not expecting it. If they made an unscented version I think I would like it though; the texture and weight are lovely and it sinks in and makes my skin feel soooo soft.

Thank you again @TeamBIC It was nice to try the TF but I think I will pass the bottle along to a friend who will appreciate the scent more. The Ouai is fantastic and something I could see myself incorporating into my regular routine. 

@Mochapj  Ahhh I love the ouai wave spray! Definitely my fav!!

@Mochapj Congratulations! Enjoy โค๏ธ

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us @Mochapj ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Mochapj  I'm excited to use the wave spray again!  I'd take more body.

@Mochapj , I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on these two products!

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg