Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Mochapj  I am really enjoying the wave spray as well. I didn't realize it doesn't contain salt, but perhaps that's the reason why I'm not having issues with dryness! 

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congrats to everyone! Oh my goodness what a fun gratis this is! I tried taking a nice picture, but with George you never have time of a chance ๐Ÿ˜“. I have previously tried 3 of the 5 items. The OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL # I used in 2018 and it only had a 2/5 review for me, so it'll be fun to see if that changed. I never saw that I left reviews for theSol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream and I had given away the fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator to my mom because she didn't have one but I'm ready to take a deeper look into for a review. The TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil has a different kind of smell to it, and not something I would wear so this will be fun to review. And the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  isn't something I'd ever buy but it'll be my second bronzer like product so I can't wait to learn how to use it. 

The towel is so soft and I love the icons! The tote having a little inside pocket is the best! And I just can't get over the pool float! I don't have anywhere directly near me to use it, but next year I'm hoping to finally hit the tube float in Parker, AZ, and you can bet it's going with me! I'm going to have to hide the sunglasses, my mom is already trying to take them from me. 

Summer 22 Gratis.jpg

Congrats @Samtian and so fun to see George enjoying it all too! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!

@Samtian From what I'm gathering from the picture here...looks like @TeamBIC made the right choice with the tote as it is perfectly George sized! ๐Ÿ˜ He is too cute! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

@Anna2BT hahaha yes they did! If only he would let me carry him in it!

@Samtian Aww come on George, you would love the beach. It's one giant litter box! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Anna2BT Hahaha that gave me a really good laugh, he does love digging. 

George definitely makes the pic! Congrats on the gratis, @Samtian!

@quspork Haha yeah he does! And thank you!

@Samtian  Congratulations!!!โ€™ Ahhh I love the kitty!! 

@ather Thank you!!

@Samtian Congratulations! Curious kitten there ๐Ÿฑ

@Mellmars1185 The most curious! Thank you!

Your sweet George has stolen my heart @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป Congratulations on this gratis! Enjoy!

@Saradestin Thank you! He has my heart too. 

Ok hello George, you wear those shades well๐Ÿ˜Ž

Also, congrats to you @Samtian!

@eshoe Thank you! haha yes he does!

Awww, love your kitty @Samtian.  Congrats on the gratis!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!!

@Samtian  Adorable picture-congatulations!

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg