Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@blackkitty2014 Thank you โค๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@QueenMarceline ,

Congratulations on receiving this Summer Gratis from Sephora!  What a treat!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

@tsavorite Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm so excited to play around with this amazing box of goodies โค๏ธ

@QueenMarceline congrats Marcy!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•

@Skunk12puzzola Thank you Veronica โค๏ธ

Congratulations @QueenMarceline! Enjoy all these amazing goodies! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats @QueenMarceline! What a wonderful kick-off to the summer! Enjoy that giant tub of Bum Bum ๐Ÿ’›

@eshoe Oh I definitely will. I usually try to savor mine a bit since I only allow myself to buy them during the VIB sales but I now have this one โค๏ธ 

Congratulations, @QueenMarceline !  I'm so excited for you! ๐Ÿฅณ

@Titian06 Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm super excited too!

@QueenMarceline Congrats on this gratis!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @TeamBIC  !!!!!  This was such a fabulous treat! Everything is so perfect for summer. I will be posting reviews soon, but I have been enjoying everything greatly. The tote bag and sunnies were such a nice touch. Thank you so much for your generosity.

1.png

Congrats on this fun gratis @PrettyPaint ! 

Congrats on the gratis, @PrettyPaint!

@PrettyPaint  Congratulations!!! 

@PrettyPaint Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ

@PrettyPaint  This was quite a gift- congrats!

Congratulations @PrettyPaint !

@PrettyPaint Congrats!!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ @PrettyPaint won the gratis. Hope you find a favorite or 2 ๐Ÿ˜

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg