Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Ispend2much6 thank you!

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

@Samtian @Congrats on this gratis.  How cute is George with the sunnies on?  Itโ€™s not an official unboxing without the fur babies in the pic. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! And that is the truth!

Congratulations @Samtian ! George is a real sweetie!

@Mochapj Thank you! He has a few sweet moments...very few.

Congratulations, @Samtian !  I enjoy reading your thoughts and am looking forward to more.  Your towel does look so soft!

George is a gorgeous color!  He is a great model!  Of course he is lying on the tote bag!  (I think that the sunglasses are too big for his face, anyway.  Not a cat thing.)

@tsavorite Thank you! It is really soft. George always just glares at me in photos, sunglasses are probably not a good idea for him, would hate to miss seeing the evil he is scheming behind his single brain cell. 

Congratulations @Samtian. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ Georgia is such a sport ๐Ÿ˜

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! ha he is a pain in the butt. 

Congratulations, @Samtian !  Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  George is adorable! ๐Ÿพโค

@Titian06 Thank you! I held him up, before his back claws came out, and told him that...he just looked at me lol. 

@Samtian this IS a nice pic, it's actually purrrrrfect!!....look at this cutie modeling the products for you!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿพ

@Skunk12puzzola Haha thank you! He wouldn't wear the glasses like I wanted him to, but he tolerated them on him. 

What a box of sunshine to come home to after a sun-soaked vacation! ๐Ÿ–After seeing that boxes would begin arriving last week, I took a cue from @Samtian, and stayed off of BIC so that I would be surprised. It would not be a stretch to say I was looking forward to returning home ๐Ÿ˜„

3907861F-CFAD-4879-B27C-00F1E5079412.jpeg

Ok, the tote bag is AMAZING. It is so sturdy, and zips shut - not only that, but it has an inner pocket that zips as well? Perfection! The heart sunnies are too cute and will be a kicky little accessory to my warm HOT weather months. But the personal invitation card stole the show. When I read the envelope, โ€œYouโ€™re Invited to Summer!โ€ I was more than a little overcome with gratitude. @TeamBIC, you make this place somewhere I want to hang out all summer! I accept the invitation, and to testing out some new-to-me goodies as well as replenishing a tried-and-true, like the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream.

20ECE32D-D798-43FF-A6EB-F21D741E790A.jpeg

I had to try the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  and TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil immediately as both were new to me. The SoftSculpt looked so dark in the pan but won me over with how bouncy, natural and flattering it was on my skin. Ditto with the Tom Ford - I love all things glitter and shimmer so this makes me very happy! The fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator is new to me and reminds me of lemonade ๐Ÿ‹. I am learning plenty of tips and tricks from reading othersโ€™ reviews on the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL, and I am looking forward to testing it out as well. Although I have tried it in the past, it was without all of the great advice here, so I know it will be an all-new experience for me. 

Thank you for including me, it is such a joy to be a part of the BIC ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅฅ

What a great kick-off to summer!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

5737888A-553A-4C2E-B601-62672DA26728.jpeg

Oooh @eshoe that goop / swatch photo would be so good on the Gallery too! We love swatching over there - helps shoppers directly on the ppages too ๐Ÿ˜

@CarolBT this probably sounds ridiculous, but I have never considered posting swatches in the gallery! I am so glad you mentioned this; my mind just automatically goes to selfies when I think of the Gallery. This will be a fun little project for me!

eta there is a support thread but I donโ€™t recall the nameโ€ฆfor some reason I am unable to post to the Gallery.

Spoiler
21998B91-4984-418F-9D27-44B60F18A64C.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I sensed a potential BIC bug so I'm jumping in here ... hiya @eshoe! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹ Sorry to see you're getting this error message on the Gallery - a few other members have reported this as well, so you're definitely not alone. I'll send you a PM to see what I can do to help! ๐Ÿ’š

Hopping on over to my PM now, @GeorginaBT  - your hunch sounds like it was right!

That was a great idea @eshoe , congrats and your pics are fab! Love that view! 

Thank you very much, @Sunnysmom, photographing beauty products is so much fun!

Congrats on the gratis, @eshoe!! The MbM does look like it complements your skin really well. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg