Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Thank you lovely!! @SportyGirly125 โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congratulations, @lmaster !  Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 thank you love!! ๐Ÿ’•

2022 Summer Treats Gratis.jpg

Dear @TeamBIC ,

It's almost 4 years to the day that I received my very first gratis package. I was floored then by your generosity and thoughtfulness and am even more so now.  Long before I started participating actively on this forum, I stumbled onto BT/BIC, looking for tips and tricks on a makeup application technique. I continued to come back to it as a resource for information on products, looks, etc., until one day, I made my first post, and then another, and another and ... Simply put, it's the best rabbit hole to fall down! I've learned from so many here, have "met" some wonderful folks along the way, and from time to time, have been so lucky to have been on the receiving end of some amazing gratis packages, like this one! ๐Ÿ’

Thank you, thank you for this awesome collection of summer treats! There's a fun mix of long-loved beauties (hello, Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream) as well as beauties that have been on my list of things to try - love the Tom Ford Soleil Blanc fragrance and am excited to try the #TOM FORD Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Oil for the first time - it smells fantastic and look at that sparkle! If it has @blackkitty2014's seal of approval, I know it will be great! And this MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  - I once asked a cast member about it and when she went to try it herself for the first time, we both let out a collective "Ohhhhh!!!!" that caught the attention of a few others in the store who made their way to the display. I confess I was a little scared by how dark the Medium shade appear in the pan but @heartsmyface has alleviated that by sharing that it can be sheered out and so far, even I can make it work, and if it doesn't, this is more incentive to give more attention to my self-tanners and bronzing oils. ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's hard to believe that I've never tried the fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator until now, but so far, so good. And the same goes for the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL - it has that lovely rose Oaui scent that I adore and a few spritzes to my roots gives me that zhuzh I need - these fine, stick-straight strands are definitely all for the extra volume and fullness! ๐Ÿ’–

While not everyone in the house will agree that I need another bag, there's been no denying that this tote is the cutest! ๐Ÿ˜ As everyone has said, lovin' these sunniesโฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ถ Thank you, TeamBIC, for these amazing goodies. In true TeamBIC form, you went above and beyond. I say that not simply for these particular treats but for gratis itself. With things being as they are, it's not surprising (or unreasonable, really) for companies to pull back, suspend or end gifts like this. That you've continued to provide gratis and that you continue to outdo yourselves with each surprise (I mean, seriously, how do you beauties come up with such creative and spectacular gratis packages every time?!!), well, that speaks volumes. Thank you truly for your commitment to this Community! 

xoxo, 
itsfi

P.S.  Now, after this long-winded note (so sorry! Brevity will be something I consider for my 2023 resolutions - ha!), I'm off for some fun in the sun with these bevy of beauties! Will be back to post some more thoughts on these treats here and on their product page. Thank you again @CarolBT @GeorginaBT @LexBT @AlexBT @Anna2BT๐Ÿ˜˜ You lovelies are phenomenal! 

Congratulations @itsfi !

Congratulations @itsf! Wow, four yearsโ€ฆtime sure flies when you are having way more fun than you ever could have imagined along the way โ˜บ๏ธ I was surprised to read you had yet to try the fresh. And I share in your โ€˜ooooooh!โ€™ over the Mario, what a difference a swatch can make. As with everything else beauty related, enjoy!

@eshoe, Thank you. All these years and this is the first time Iโ€™ve tried the fresh lip scrub. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I must have been distracted by other similar products. ๐Ÿ˜† That definitely happens alot!

Ok I don't know why but your post just made me cry @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ญ 4 years ago seems like yesterday. Such a testament to our love of this Community. You've always been such a bright light here. Congratulations on getting this gratis ๐Ÿ’•

Ohhhh, Iโ€™m sorry @Mcakes. ๐Ÿ˜ข It feels like so much longer, in a good way. Thank you; that really means a lot coming from you. Iโ€™ve leaned a lot here from interacting with folks like you and have had a blast watching folksโ€™ friendships develops and developing some of my own. Thank YOU for your kindness and joy. BIC really is a very special place in the internet!

Congratulations @itsfi. Brevity is overrated - everything you said is very meaningful. Also, you can never have too many bags (or coffee).

Hahaha! I love your thinking @PrettyPaint๐Ÿ˜ Never too many bags, or coffee, or shoes, or lippies, or ... ๐Ÿคฃ

Congratulations @itsfi!โค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl! Congrats to you too! These summer treats are really such a sweet treat indeed! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  Congratulations!!!! This is such an awesome gratis! And you articulated it better than I could have imagined. I am so happy you fell down this rabbit hole and soon after I did as well. It is my favourite place to spend my spare time!!!! I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculptยฎ Bronzer  Iโ€™ve been eager to test it out but a tiny bit nervous to try on a week day morning when Iโ€™m pressed for time but I will take the plunge tomorrow!! I agree hearing @heartsmyface  say it can be sheered out was super helpful. I also love that we get the chance to try products that we may have never choose to try and may end up loving it. Ahhhh I just love this place!! 

"I just love this place!!" So true @ather! I've discovered many products that have become favorites, that I wouldn't have otherwise even thought about trying - hello, Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 25* Goldie Red! And now, it's become almost a tradition to pick up a Gucci lippie during the spring or holiday sales. ๐Ÿ˜ I've been playing around a little with the Makeup by Mario bronzer; hoping to play with it a bit more over the next few days. Going to see how it fares when I add some color with a bronzing oil or serum. 

@itsfi   Oh yay!! I tired the make up by Mario the last 3 days and I love how easy it is to blend. Iโ€™ve really enjoyed it!! I like itโ€™s not shimmery. 

Awww what a sweet letter @itsfi ! That pool float is so cool!

@Tamara76, thank you! ๐Ÿค— I remember finally deciding to โ€œjump inโ€ to the Community after observing and learning in the background ๐Ÿ˜† and being so kindly and warmly received by so many, including you. ((BIG air hug sent your way))

Ohmygoodness!! This float! I donโ€™t have a pool but have been volunteering to house sit for friends who do! Lol. Iโ€™m debating whether to take it with me on my next vacation. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ 

@itsfi ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi Congratulations! Your gratitude is refreshing. Keep being you!

@Mellmars1185, thatโ€™s very sweet of you to say. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg