Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Aww thanks so much! Iโ€™m starting to get the hang of it and canโ€™t wait to really get involved ๐Ÿ˜

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congratulations @AshLapido!

Thank you, thank YOU @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰

Ok, where to start?? Let me start by thanking @TeamBIC for all the time, effort, thought, creativity and passion that you put into this (and all) amazing gratis! Wow! I have no words! You really went all the way!! ๐Ÿ˜ต I am so amazed at this package. What a summer treat! Now I just need the weather to cooperate and the algae to do the same so I can use this incredible floater ๐Ÿ˜…. How cool is it? โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

71145714-AF88-4431-8622-ACD31AA15AD6.jpeg

I already used the gorgeous tote to carry my beautiful new beach towel, sunscreen and a couple things, to the beach. It is sturdy and well made. It even has a side pocket with a zipper! Just perfect! And how COOL is this towel??? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

DC6297AD-3724-4C1C-8020-042D92FA8258.jpeg6D84628A-EE7A-40C4-8B73-A30B68D80DCA.jpeg

I have tried all the products included in the gorgeous box (another Sephora box that will serve as a great storage container) I love them all so much! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I will put my thoughts together and post my reviews in the product section. 

6740B0E5-E574-4817-830C-BE2678FA0235.jpegD189BFE9-ADB4-4DF8-AB06-DCABA2FA4535.jpeg

Again, @TeamBIC, I wonโ€™t be able to thank you enough!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Now I am fully ready for the summer!!! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•ถ

7DD4BBB7-B0A9-49D1-9AF6-F9A1CBA41736.jpeg

Congrats on the gratis, @Saradestin! It looks like you were all set for the beach! 

Thank you @quspork !!! Yes! How nice it that! @TeamBIC are the best!! 

Congratulations @Saradestin  nice coordination between the lip and sunnies!

Thank you so much @Mochapj ! I love red lips so when I received these sunnies, I needed to combine both! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Saradestin That sunglasses and lip combo is pure perfection! And I'm totally jealous of the beach! Congrats!!

Thank you so much @Samtian ! ๐Ÿ˜˜ And the beach was looking quite ugly because of the enormous amount of seaweed that was floating on the water.... so sad that was not one of those spectacular emerald green water days!

Oh my goodness, @Saradestin - your pictures are fabulous! Love, love, love those shades on you and the beach towel pic is so inviting ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you so much sweet @eshoe ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Saradestin  Congratulations!!! I love these glasses on you!!! 

Thank you so much @ather  beautiful!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I find this glasses quite fancy! 

LIVING for these glasses on you @Saradestin, even better with the matching lipstick. 

You are the sweetest thing @makeitup305 ! Thank you so much beautiful! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

This is a fantastic look my friend! ๐Ÿ˜ These sunglasses look great on you! ๐Ÿ˜ However, they do cover your beautiful eyes! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข Do they come in PINK? ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much @NiKay08 ! You are so sweet!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I am sure these come in all colors! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You look amazing @Saradestinโฃ๏ธ

Sun, sand, and beach! ๐Ÿ– Iโ€™m so jealous! Living vicariously through you!! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you beautiful @itsfi! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I am really fortunate! 

Look at you!!!! @Saradestin just fabulous!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg