Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Awww, thank you, @eshoe !  You are too kind! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Well if it werenโ€™t for BIC, @Titian06, I would not know how to repurpose the products that donโ€™t work in their intended way for me. I havenโ€™t had to buy foot cream in awhile (way to heavy moisturizers), or neck cream (moisturizers that have a weird consistency that my face just cannot handle). Thank goodness for you all!

@TeamBIC I wanted to hop on here and give a HUGE "Thank you" for the amazing gratis package!  Mine just arrived--things often take a little longer to get to me, must just be the area I live in--but after seeing others' posts I was so excited for my box to get to me ๐Ÿ˜.  

I didn't have a chance to post pics yet because unfortunately I have TWO close family members who have unexpectedly ended up in the hospital this week and I've been spending more time there than at home for the last few days but I'm hoping to get a chance to give everything the proper fanfare it deserves this weekend when I have a little more time to myself.  

Despite not having the pics to share (yet!), I'm seriously so grateful and (as always) completely overwhelmed by how special it feels to be a lucky recipient and I'm absolutely looking forward to getting to use/try everything.  Thank you again so much!

@CookieGirl1  I'm certain you are a comfort to your family.  I hope they are back to normal soon.

@Ispend2much6 things are definitely looking up, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats @CookieGirl1 ! Hoping for a speedy recovery to your family.

@CookieGirl1 Congrats!! Hope you family members get better soon!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1! Isnโ€™t this box so much fun? That towel is great, too. 

I am so sorry to hear about your family members. I hope they both have a very speedy recovery.

@CookieGirl1 ,

I'm relieved to hear that your family members are both going to be fine! 

Congratulations on receiving your Summertime Gratis from Sephora! 

Oh no @CookieGirl1 . Please take care of yourself. Sending all the good vibes. Wishing your family members/relatives speedy recovery โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน and congratulations on the gratis ๐ŸŒน

@CookieGirl1 Congratulations on your gratis. Wishing your family speedy recoveries. Once you are able take some time for yourself to do something for you ๐Ÿซ‚

@Mellmars1185 @blackkitty2014 @tsavorite @eshoe @Samtian @Mochapj thank you, all of you!  I appreciate all of your encouragement so much.  It's been a long week BUT everything is going to be fine and you have no idea how much I've missed spending time here with y'all over the last couple of days!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !  Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Best wishes to you and your family!  (((HUG)))

@CookieGirl1 sending positive vibes to your family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

@Skunk12puzzola @Titian06 thank you both!  Both family members are going to be fine.  They were actually admitted for completely different reasons but both should back home by the 4th of July so I'm hoping for a more relaxing day then!  I'm just very thankful--and blessed--that God's definitely been with all of us this week.  Thank you both so much for your encouragement โค๏ธ.  I'm always so thankful for everyone here in BIC and the support and love and honestly the sense of "family" that I feel here with all of you.

Is anyone else having an issue with their product reviews not posting in the reviews section? 

I tend to run into issues when i post on the app so I have been using the website and smooth sailing now!

Rut roh @GG84! Mind sending a PM to @TeamBIC with the products you are trying to review so we can look into it for you? Might be some issue with our reviews vendor, or something else we need to troubleshoot.

@CarolBT 

They posted! They just took longer then usual to post ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you though โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Phew!! Yes, we do have a 72 hr moderation window, but things usually go up faster. Glad they went live!

@GG84 @I havenโ€™t had any issues. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg